• Start date
  • Views 856
Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
i need to no if theres going to be a 13152 freeboot dash before i flash my jtag. does anyone know?

I

ii M3RK U x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
someone eventually will do a tool which will be able to update your jtag to 13152 but its only matter of time .Maybe E Nellie will be worth following around in a next week
:smile:
Hope this helps

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Eventually there will be, but it doesn't really matter. It's not that hard to flash the nand again to update it.
its just im paying someone to reflash freeboot to my jtag because of a bad flash and E79 and i dont want to flash anymore things incase of another E79 and more money to spend

W

wilson317

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its just im paying someone to reflash freeboot to my jtag because of a bad flash and E79 and i dont want to flash anymore things incase of another E79 and more money to spend
YOu shouldnt be paying someone to do such an easy task there are mutiple tuts on how to do this yourself with just a usb and a couple programs. Save yourself the money and the headache of someone doing it wrong..

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
YOu shouldnt be paying someone to do such an easy task there are mutiple tuts on how to do this yourself with just a usb and a couple programs. Save yourself the money and the headache of someone doing it wrong..

Not an E79. He will be unable to boot into XeLL or any unsigned program to re-flash his NAND. It must be done VIA LPT or USB-SPI.

OP: Eventually. Expect fbBuild .3 within a week or 2.

Top Bottom
Login
Register