What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Free Xp&Camo lobbies+Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Will be Doing Gamemodes later
Zombieland
BorderPatrol
Haunted
Dodgeball
Avalanche
Prop hunt

Donations!
If you'd like to donate to me please feel free to contact me via Se7ensins DM systems or message my gamertag as well! I will respond to most of my messages on XBL & all of my messages on se7ensins! IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO PAY TO ENTER THIS LOBBY IS FREE OF ENTRY! I am just saying that donations are MUCH appreciated!

It will say I'm on tv on xbox one because I have my 360 connected to my Xbox one as the display so I can see both my Rgh and my Xbox one. So stop asking me.

Last edited:
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise off-site contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

B

Brock thorndell

Reaction score
Sin$
It's legit but can you invite me at iVendze

RareJordan

RareJordan

Reaction score
Sin$
What's the GT? I want XP, please. Invite me: RareJordan128

J

Jamesjackooo

Reaction score
Sin$
Yooo Zeus swerve is on Xbox tv can't join his session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register