What's new

Discussion Free xbox live

ps1kingkush

Reaction score
Weird glitch with my console I have not been on since 2018 I got a 48-hour trial since then its has been 2 months and I still have free Xbox Live when I scroll over to account management it says Xbox Live free I'm able to play online with other People the only thing I can think of then I did when I set up my network connection I change my DNS to Google 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
Weird glitch with my console I have not been on since 2018 I got a 48-hour trial since then its has been 2 months and I still have free Xbox Live when I scroll over to account management it says Xbox Live free I'm able to play online with other People the only thing I can think of then I did when I set up my network connection I change my DNS to Google 8.8.8.8 - 8.8.4.4
changing your DNS does nothing with Xbox live gold do you have a credit card on the account or something?

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
I am not smart,but I am pretty sure this is some hacker attack,if we do the same thing he MAY hack us...
:roflmao: not sure if serious or not. :roflmao:
OP; you most likely are paying for gold without knowing, as slim said - do you have a credit/debit card linked to your account with automatic billing on?
Could be you're sharing gold, too.

Top Bottom