• Thread starter Juicy J
  • Start date
  • Views 2,736
Juicy J

DarkLin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I recently made a new accout (silver) and when I went to the dashboard I seen a 1 Month Free offer!! I used my 3 1 month trials already and This just appeard out of no where.. It is where all the special offers are on the home tab.. So I this helps anyone please try to confirm this ? I am not sure if this is for everyone so let me know

Saturday Night

Big Macs

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen them a few times. MS tries to lure people in by adding their credit/debit card and let people forget about auto-renewal being on and get charged full price per month. Easy free month if you remember to turn off renewals.

Hoogoo

Hoogoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After your account revert from Gold to Silver, it will appear in your home tab (may takes couple of hours to couple of days for it to appear.)

I can confirm as I've been doing this for almost a year. There's a rumor of how to make the offer appear faster....but switching account (sign-in/sign-out). But I do not see any different... Good luck :smile:

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you must turn off renewals; that's where MS gets you because when you enter you Debit or Credit Card # they have it set to renew automatically, if you do turn it off, then it will be a free month.

Top Bottom
Login
Register