• Start date
  • Views 967
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Murder Mouse

Reaction score
Sin$
I heard there was a way to amke free xbox live accounts witha a fake cc# then recover them on a regular xbox and use it to cheat is this true and if so how do you do it?

X

Xi_SunRanger_iX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually it is true! and yes people get a hold of a cc and beins xbox live only asks for ID to verify that you are over 18 thats where the cc comes in the credit card will get banned 2 days after you activate it people make fake names and make accounts. Even though the cc will get banned the xbox live account will still be active

D

Dem Pyros

Xi_SunRanger_iX said:
actually it is true! and yes people get a hold of a cc and beins xbox live only asks for ID to verify that you are over 18 thats where the cc comes in the credit card will get banned 2 days after you activate it people make fake names and make accounts. Even though the cc will get banned the xbox live account will still be active
People can create 48 hour accounts and transfer them to the xbox one?

I've never heard of that.

X

Xi_SunRanger_iX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and to do so that would be very illigal you or your parents (depending on yoru age) would serve big time in prison if they catch you and the only way you could get one is if you work at visa or american express and the other one that xbox live asks for when they want your Credit Card Carrier

who said 48 they make 3 months 12 months 2 months 1 months and they could use a 48 hour but it could not be transfered neither could the 1 month there not compatible

Murder Mouse said:
I heard there was a way to amke free xbox live accounts witha a fake cc# then recover them on a regular xbox and use it to cheat is this true and if so how do you do it?
dem i just answered his 1st question and the only other question he asks is "how do you do it" that would be illigal so i think this needs closed

X

XxHACKZxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya it does work cause i make accounts on every other occasion that someone wants to cheat.:smile:

S

Stargate Guy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Dem Pyros said:
People can create 48 hour accounts and transfer them to the xbox one?

I've never heard of that.

He's talking about banning the cc after 2 days. I've heard of 48hrs recoverable but I really dont think so. I believe you would need a full-fledged gold account to recover. And BTW, are we even allowed to talk about CC's?

X

Xi_SunRanger_iX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah that is why i think this needs to be closed im pretty sure this is VERY VERY illigal

D

Dem Pyros

Stargate Guy said:
He's talking about banning the cc after 2 days. I've heard of 48hrs recoverable but I really dont think so. I believe you would need a full-fledged gold account to recover. And BTW, are we even allowed to talk about CC's?
No, we're not.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register