What's new

Discussion Free Xbox Live (1 Month) Working again....

• Thread starter S13xMaster
  • Start date
  • Views 7,582
S13xMaster

S13xZombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1 Month xbox live offer
http://click.engage.xbox.com/?qs=94f...e5d0ff3b4d2543

I Was Derping around in forums and decided to check the Link Again, and for my suprise It worked.
Got a 1 Month Gold out of it today October 13,2013

Had Not Seen a Post about this Working again since the Post From Ace wich mentioned the offer wasnt working.

Some one try it, and tell me if its fully working? Cuz for me it does, dunno about other ppl.

If this is confirmed to work for every one again it will be a Good News for alot of ppl.

-S13xZombie
-Proud Member Of ECPR
-Owner of S13x Gaming

STILL WORKS

Go to : http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/free-1-months.991981/

Last edited:
MFSR MODz7

MFSR MODz7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This promotional offer is not available

Thank you for your interest in the promotion. Based on your current Xbox LIVE membership, the subscription offer that you are trying to access is not applicable at this time. Please click the “OK” button to see available subscription offers.
:OI have mines on auto renew is that why?

akaTag

akaTag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works for a US account. It doesn't work for me paypal wont accept my bancore :frown:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it worked for me, and i got a month :tongue:

S13xMaster

S13xZombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm so it is working... Too bad it isnt for every one :/ But atleast theres 2 ways to get Gold, Either by Exploiting the Ruffles offer , or getting it here Either way its all Good :cool:

Harben

Harben

Future IT Guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Promotion not available for me... Just reverted to Silver today, what are the chances.

S13xMaster

S13xZombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well , it can say it works ... Also Cakes Mentioned it worked too...

Make sure you are alredy signed in to the xbox live page before clicking the link. And have US set as your region.

S13xMaster

S13xZombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting those Free Games with it now :biggrin: Halo 3 will be given free this month :tongue: October 16-30

A

aketo25

Reaction score
Sin$
Not working anymore it's asking for a paypal or credit card

Last edited:
S13xMaster

S13xZombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working anymore it's asking for a paypal or credit card

I Will Give you guys an update on this when my Gold Membership ends.... If anyone can check it out before me would be good and much appreciated. and by checking i mean reclaiming another free month from it

S13xMaster

S13xZombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sign In to Xbox Page, then click this http://click.engage.xbox.com/?qs=94f...e5d0ff3b4d2543 it should show a 1 month Gold for 0.00 , select it and click next , if you have a paypal in your xbox account then click next, If not you must add a paypal In order to proceed since this method requires a paypal tied to your account

They will not charge you nothing it keeps at 0.00 just remember to Turn off auto renew before the 1 month gold ends

Top Bottom
Login
Register