What's new

Discussion Free Xbox Live (1 Month) Working again....

• Thread starter S13xMaster
  • Start date
  • Views 7,584
ralph0024

ralph0024

Reaction score
Sin$
:smile:haha its always working just clear cookies cache and browsing history on both mobile and pc

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
It says this promotion is not available. My live ran out today, but how do I go back to silver to get the free live?

ralph0024

ralph0024

Reaction score
Sin$
you have to wait for a day maybe a hour after your gold expires they switched it for you noobs to think it don't work just go to your xbox.com check your subscriptions and it should say your free user and you will revert to silver when ever it says so go check your subscription on xbox.com once it says your silver not free it should work oh clear browsing history and cookies and cache and if that still don't work click on the link via your phone and it should redirect you to mobile version try that it also works or check my video out might help some ?:wink:

this is what it should say under your subscription on xbox.com ps did not mean two post 2 video just one sorry guys :wink:

You Currently Have: Xbox LIVE Free: Xbox LIVE Silver Membership

Renews: 12/16/2013

Automatic renewal: ON OFF:biggrin:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Cherokee321

Cherokee321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I ran out of Gold and I tried this method again but it only shows 9.99$ 1 month :frown: I tried this another account of mine it shows 0.00$ 1 month..Whats wrong ???

ralph0024

ralph0024

Reaction score
Sin$
ok well this method is working check your subscription at xbox.com it should say your free user and you will revert back to silver in one day or maybe a couple hours idk but check your xbox.com and make sure you clear your cookies cache and browsing history and if no luck on pc try the mobile phone way :wink:

omg again i posted the video with out noticing there are two on top omg SORRY AGAIN GUYS IM A IDIOT :eek:

Top Bottom
Login
Register