• Start date
  • Views 917
jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i will be boosting anyone in swat for free :smile:

i will only be doing this for 2morro only and maybe friday. because then i have to get going on making my snipes booster into a beast! and i wanna boost some customs on my main account.
i dont require any form of donation other than asking you to use the rep system to give me + rep :smile:

so if you want boosting or have been boosted by me in the past please leave rep as its appreciated and send my booster a message.

NO F/Rs please unless you wanna derank.

GT: i NeeD a KiLL

i Will also be hosting a 10th WaW lobby someday this week for people in the H3 section :smile: this includes 10th prestige, leaderboards and some fun mods if you wanna stay and once again this will be absoloutly free.

Link to booster: http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/rankhistory.aspx?player=i%20need%20a%20kill

SWAT: Wins: 209 Losses:707

thanks

*EDIT* i can also mod you Ultra White armour and a service tag that nobody else can have (except others that have modded it lol) fir example: O00-A55-P00

but please note this requires the recovery of your gamertag unless you can send me your profile using a transfer cable or usb

Currently working on: gokuownsu
d3adlysnip3

itzGoku

itzGoku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
<Reserves a spot for himself.>

I'll be online tommorrow...I will give you so much +rep and even a 1 month donation if you can get my Swat 32 up to a 50. :smile:

Edit: My gt is gokuownsu and I'll be on tommorrow morning and afternoon.

Martyrize

MarijuanaHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Messaged :smile: Can you boost me on like TS cause i dont have the DLC :C

jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
<Reserves a spot for himself.>

I'll be online tommorrow...I will give you so much +rep and even a 1 month donation if you can get my Swat 32 up to a 50. :smile:

Edit: My gt is gokuownsu and I'll be on tommorrow morning and afternoon.

sounds good :smile: ill hit you up tomorrow

and @hellohaters: i only boost in swat and snipers and my snipers is still being worked on so sorry i cant boost anything else :frown:

Cymbal

Cymbal

Best of You
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh cool, maybe someone can help me finish. I'm a 47 atm with 98 xp in the playlist. Hoping to get my 50 soon. GT: Cymbalize

Msg me or I'll probably msg you asking when you aren't busy. +repped.

jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh cool, maybe someone can help me finish. I'm a 47 atm with 98 xp in the playlist. Hoping to get my 50 soon. GT: Cymbalize

Msg me or I'll probably msg you asking when you aren't busy. +repped.
ok ill see what i can do but just to let people know i not one of those swat monsters lol i never pull host and im from the uk to 90% of the time im playing on us host.. so please be able 2 carry your own weight :smile:

Cymbal

Cymbal

Best of You
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright cool. Yeah I can carry my own weight. Btw, sent you a F/R on my alt / friends account which is our booster-in-progress. Wouldn't mind deranking swat with you.

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy is legit and i have my own Swat Boosting Service but this guy doesnt not quit and does not rage quit lol Played with him many times and he is good =]

Btw jamie we really should get my snipers 50 today lol im for serious

jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy is legit and i have my own Swat Boosting Service but this guy doesnt not quit and does not rage quit lol Played with him many times and he is good =]

Btw jamie we really should get my snipers 50 today lol im for serious
yeah sure we will have another go lol ill warm up on my other acc tho because i dont wanna go in 49 high without playing all day

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yah makes sense im going to warm up as well on my booster after getting this kid his 50 because he said he will report me if i dont. not my fault we got derankers but you know so ill be on my booster until your ready as well

jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yah makes sense im going to warm up as well on my booster after getting this kid his 50 because he said he will report me if i dont. not my fault we got derankers but you know so ill be on my booster until your ready as well
i wouldnt boost him if hes giving out threats lol but yeah ok

itzGoku

itzGoku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend him, got my 32 to a 35...We had a 9 game winning streak then lost 3 games. I went positive every game except the last... :frown: It was fun while it lasted.

jamieb2k9

jamieb2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend him, got my 32 to a 35...We had a 9 game winning streak then lost 3 games. I went positive every game except the last... :frown: It was fun while it lasted.
ill continue with you later or 2morro its just the last 3 games did my head in lol because i went + all 3 and still lost :frown:
ill hit you up and we will runs 2s

Zebradamus

Zebradamus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo i have a 47 in swat with 179 exp i got a few wins on it and i can handle my own weight (seriously) i just go up 2 slowwhen i play with friends and random searching is retarded let me know if u can help gamertag is zebradamus

M

merlsrus56

Reaction score
Sin$
If there is a spot i would like to come. Im lvl 28 and my GT is Merls56.

Top Bottom
Login
Register