What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

? FREE ? | ?StewyMods? | ?2.5k Money ? | ?0% Ban Rate / Undetected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
StewySaucer

StewySaucer

Stewy#6408
Reaction score
Sin$

Se7ensins_banner.png

Welcome to StewyMods Money Drops
I am the ORIGINAL maker of this format I ask please do not copying and pasting it.

DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED:
VENMO
CASHAPP
PAYPAL

PM me for the information

Rainbow.gif

Rainbow.gif

Untitled-2.png

Untitled-2.png

1. Comment with "I accept the rules" below
2. Send me a friend request on Social Club
3. After I have accepted, just join. No invite needed
4. Head over to the Airport (Follow the majority of the people)
5. Get RICH
Rainbow.gif

Rainbow.gif

Untitled-23.png

Untitled-23.png

1. Do not chat in-game about the Money Drop or Money in any way!
2. Do not bank or spend any money in my session!
4. Passive Mode is REQUIRED!
5. Do not kill other people/use weapons in my Lobby
6. Do not park vehicles near the drop, it will make the drop lag.
7. Do not come with a wanted level, cops can cause lag to the drop
8. Do not steal other people bags
Disclaimer:
(If rules are not followed this may lead to your account being suspended)
I am the original maker of this format I ask please do not copying and pasting it.

image0.jpg

Last edited:
BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

TheMoneyLobby

TheMoneyLobby

#1 GTA V Lobbies
Hidden Devils
Programmer Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Add Me xD TheMoneyLobby_xD

C

chronic danklin

Reaction score
Sin$
S&S Mmoney Drop Service

SocialClub: StewySaucer
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
We are a GTA 5 money drop service, we were once very big in the GTA 5 community for doing money drops and have fun with our community, we have game nights, free money drops car shows and much more. We had over 500 members that were very active but sadly that came to an end and didn't make a backup plan, but we are back and better than ever and want to provide our service to the community. Come join the fun and have a good time!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
image0.jpg
SC : sluggerz420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register