What's new

Release | FREE | Proto Stealth Service | JTAG/RGH/XDK | Requires XBL Gold

E

EngisDead

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you use the blade dashboard from this https://xbox360hub.com/6717-dashboard-on-17559-kernel/ while running online on proto?
Post automatically merged:

Well i tried it on my hand and first it kept saying that my console was banned and i got little scared. but removing the blades dash.xex from my default boot path made it clear that it isnt.
then i tried to run proto first, then go to the blades dash.xex. Results? Well, the xbox live thingy spinned for a good 10 seconds until it tried to show me some message (format like *user* logged in to xbox live) and it went black. I dont think it was designed for online use, but if anyone has a fix PLEASE let me know!

Last edited:
B

bewickuk

Reaction score
Sin$
Solid stealth server, had no issues since setup.

Will it be updated to compete with paid servers?
More customisation would be nice but can’t complain so far.

Great work guys and thanks.

WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting Proto auth failed. Is this still a thing?

WhiteMexican422

WhiteMexican422

҉G҉A҉N҉G҉S҉T҉A҉
Grizzled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
it's still up. Delete your proto files and redo them.

Updated proto link with the new release 2.2
I figured out my problem. I was running ethernet from my laptop with a VPN and it didn't wanna connect. Xbox neighborhood worked fine. I just threw my wireless adapter on and it connected right away.

BlagHack

BlagHack

Reaction score
Sin$
OMG... You guys are the best !!! Well done and a big thanks.

Last edited:
Doohan

Doohan

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I've installed Proto but I'm getting this error:
Proto 2.1 Disabled - Failed to update!
I read somewhere about 2.2, where is the link to that please?
Thanks

D

Draico

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm constantly getting 8007065b exception while trying to download my profile. How can I disable Gold spoofing? The ini gives no clue.

Doohan

Doohan

Reaction score
Sin$
Got 2.2 up and running and has been working well.
But today i get the error Proto - Auth Failed!
Anyone else getting this?

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a link to the custom shadowboot? It looks like OP hasn't been online in 2 months.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a link to the custom shadowboot? It looks like OP hasn't been online in 2 months.
I am not sure if the currently known SB is actually public or not. My guess would be the folks on X360Hub might be able to help.

SwirX

SwirX

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've head a lot of people say that some mods that they're using are getting them banned. So does that mean that no using any will make it so that you don't get detected/banned or atleast stay a long time before getting banned?
And I have another question, if my kv gets banned does that mean that i can't play games offline like I used to do? or it only impacts the online side of things?

I've head a lot of people say that some mods that they're using are getting them banned. So does that mean that no using any will make it so that you don't get detected/banned or atleast stay a long time before getting banned?
And I have another question, if my kv gets banned does that mean that i can't play games offline like I used to do? or it only impacts the online side of things?

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

if your kv gets banned you can still play games offline
i wouldnt recommend modding black ops 2/black ops 3/cod ghosts/cod advanced warfare as using certain tools/offhosts may trigger a ban (it says" Ban Bypasses may still trigger a ban if you use Cheat Tools incorrectly. Use only known undetectable Tools to avoid in game bans" on the first page of the thread)

if you want to mod bo2/bo3/ghosts/advanced warfare the tool apparitionnet has a ban bypass
modding other games you should be fine

SwirX

SwirX

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Use only known undetectable Tools to avoid in game bans
What if i don't use cheat tools do my kv last longer?
do my account get also banned along with the kv?

if your kv gets banned you can still play games offline
does that mean i can use homebrew apps?
Should i remove the stealth server before doing so, or i should only enable liveblock and livestrong on the launch.ini file?

And one last thing the games that i will play should they be bought and downloaded from the xbox store or i can use my cracked games?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions it's my first time using a stealth server

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What if i don't use cheat tools do my kv last longer?
do my account get also banned along with the kv?

does that mean i can use homebrew apps?
Should i remove the stealth server before doing so, or i should only enable liveblock and livestrong on the launch.ini file?

And one last thing the games that i will play should they be bought and downloaded from the xbox store or i can use my cracked games?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions it's my first time using a stealth server
homebrew is spoofed so youll prob be fine, i wouldnt run snes360 though as it has custom achievements
you could just run homebrew on a offline profile though

regarding games you can play your games you've ripped/downloaded or from the xbox store it doesn't matter
your account might be fine if your kv somehow gets banned but if you aint cheating in public matches/online games youll most likely be fine on proto
if you care/worried about your account though i'd just make a account on xbox.com and use that instead

no need to be sorry lol nothing wrong about asking questions to be sure

Top Bottom
Login
Register