[ FREE ][ PC ONLY ] SwaggIn GTA 5 Online 12+ HOURS MONEY DROP LOBBIES - FAST INVITE ! [ SAFE ][ DAILY HOSTING ]

Chuninator

Reaction score
added
SC: Chuninator

Maxttz

Reaction score
Giving you a warm welcome in my Grand Theft Auto V Money Drop Lobbies!
I'm hosting daily and for 12+ hours!

This is PC ONLY, if you come from console, I'm sorry but I can't help you.

How to join:

1. Add me on the SC (include your Se7ensins username in the friend's request message!)
    TryinaStopMe
    and reply to this thread once you added me.
  2. Wait for me to accept you and tell you to join (please be patient if you don't get accepted right at the moment, I do my best to ensure the fastest invite and joining of my lobbies).
  3. Join and go to LSIA or Sandy Shore's Airfield where everyone will be at.
  4. Get money & chill!

Rules:

Following these rules will ensure you a long stay in my lobbies, NOT FOLLOWING these rules will get you kicked and blacklisted.

• DO NOT EVER TALK ABOUT MODS/MONEY DROP OR OTHER SUSPICIOUS THINGS IN THE IN-GAME CHAT! Whoever gets caught writing something suspicious in the game chat will get INSTANTLY kicked off the lobby and blacklisted!
  • Do not bank/spend money in my session, when you've done getting dropped just leave and switch to another session to start spending your money as you want but still DO NOT BANK THE MONEY!
  • Passive Mode is REQUIRED!
  • Do not kill other people/use weapons in my lobby
  • Do not park vehicles near the drop, it will make the drop lag and giving less bags for everyone!
  • Do not come with a wanted level, cops can cause lag to the drop
  • Do not steal other people bags
  • Do not join if you got a mod menu, we're trying to chill not to get messed up / flagged.
Disclaimer:
I'm using a paid & undetected mod menu, my lobbies are safe, but once you leave them and play by your own, it all comes to your common sense to not play in a suspicious way / spend millions in a few hour. I'm not responsible for any suspensions/bans. Join at your own risk.

Hope to see you around!
Giving you a warm welcome in my Grand Theft Auto V Money Drop Lobbies!
I'm hosting daily and for 12+ hours!

This is PC ONLY, if you come from console, I'm sorry but I can't help you.

How to join:

1. Add me on the SC (include your Se7ensins username in the friend's request message!)
    TryinaStopMe
    and reply to this thread once you added me.
  2. Wait for me to accept you and tell you to join (please be patient if you don't get accepted right at the moment, I do my best to ensure the fastest invite and joining of my lobbies).
  3. Join and go to LSIA or Sandy Shore's Airfield where everyone will be at.
  4. Get money & chill!

Rules:

Following these rules will ensure you a long stay in my lobbies, NOT FOLLOWING these rules will get you kicked and blacklisted.

• DO NOT EVER TALK ABOUT MODS/MONEY DROP OR OTHER SUSPICIOUS THINGS IN THE IN-GAME CHAT! Whoever gets caught writing something suspicious in the game chat will get INSTANTLY kicked off the lobby and blacklisted!
  • Do not bank/spend money in my session, when you've done getting dropped just leave and switch to another session to start spending your money as you want but still DO NOT BANK THE MONEY!
  • Passive Mode is REQUIRED!
  • Do not kill other people/use weapons in my lobby
  • Do not park vehicles near the drop, it will make the drop lag and giving less bags for everyone!
  • Do not come with a wanted level, cops can cause lag to the drop
  • Do not steal other people bags
  • Do not join if you got a mod menu, we're trying to chill not to get messed up / flagged.
Disclaimer:
I'm using a paid & undetected mod menu, my lobbies are safe, but once you leave them and play by your own, it all comes to your common sense to not play in a suspicious way / spend millions in a few hour. I'm not responsible for any suspensions/bans. Join at your own risk.

Hope to see you around!

hey, I accept the rules
SC: MaxTtz

Post automatically merged:

I accept the rules
Post automatically merged:

I accept the rules

Top Bottom