Discussion Free/Paid Antivirus Products

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
I've personally used ESET and Kaspersky. I first went with ESET but then I had a bad experience with it where every time I'd boot my PC it would open about a 20 times, use all my CPU, I was unable to do anything so I ended up restoring and now I purchased Kaspersky and so far have no complaints.

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I've literally used Norton for 6 years, only thing I need.

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
Administrator
Reaction score
I've literally used Norton for 6 years, only thing I need.
I remember when I used to use Norton 360; trail resets for days.

I use a combination of Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Pro on my PC now, though.

Antivirus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah norton is pretty good now and days, I like using Emsisoft because it has a dual engine scanner.

1st: Emsisoft Engine.
2nd: Bit-defender Engine.

HumphreyMax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Webroot is the lightest and best in my opinion and I have had them all from the fat pig Norton to the lighter BitDefender. I found Webroot on accident earlier this year, I couldn't be happier with it with how minimal on resources it runs. Yeah you have to pay for it, but I'd rather pay for something knowing the support and damn near day 0 definitions are there rather than get the "Buy me" ads and risk having slower definition updates. I know that isn't true of all free anti-malware programs out there but its peace of mind for me.

H Y X

RGH and CFW hoster
Reaction score
Malwarebytes and Avast do the job for me quite well, even though Avast hates Malwarebytes...

WhiteBoiSebbie

Transgender MtF | ''The world isn't perfect''
Reaction score
Here is a list of Free/Paid security products so you don't have to search the web for it!

Free Antivirus Products:
Paid Antivirus Products:
Antimalware Products:

If you see a product you want on this list not listed please post below so i can add it thanks!:smile:

You could list MalwareBytes for free since all you have to do is get a free premium key off the internet takes like 5 seconds and 99.99% of them work.

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Reaction score
Comodo is a shout I use it for my Linux.

Top Bottom