What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

FREE MW2 XP LOBBY JOIN FAST

Is my lobby legit

• Legit

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Not legit

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
brendanbmx204

brendanbmx204

Reaction score
Sin$
How to get it? Join GT: New Hoster xD
Rules? No kinect mic not loud music and leave if your level 70 already or you will be kicked.
Not a challange lobby so don't ask.
*****if you have a 2 day I would apretiate it but its not needed to get in *****
HOURS 4:00 to 5:00 , and 5:30 to around 7:00
CO HOST - Demohtion
No friend requests please only private chat

PROOF m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwcXqlGWvH...ature=plcp

Post legit one in please and once again if your level 70 and not prestiging I'm going to kick you
Also I will be ending game every 10 mins or so so new people can join, because people for some reason stay in even tho they're 10 lvl 70
YOU WILL BE KICKED SO DONT JOIN IF YOUR LVL 70 10 or 9th PRESTIGE
Btw I got my jtag 2 days ago so the lobby is only a xp lobby and I will be looking into customizing the patch and maybe looking for a challange lobby, so keep posted on my account

Also if you can't get in you can Skype me or pm me
I will check after every lobby
AGAIN, GT : New Hoster xD
DON'T BOTHER JOINING IF YOUR LVL 70 YOU WILL BE KICKED to make room for people who legibly need it. If you donate 2 day I will invite you to my party and have a gaurenteed spot in my lobby
Also you can rent my lobby for you and your friends for gold or Microsoft points

Top Bottom
Login
Register