What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

FREE - MW2 - Mod Menu - Unlock All - Pick A Prestige - BEST Infections

• Thread starter Kevin
  • Start date
  • Views 2,083

Legit?

• Yes

• YES I LOVE YOUUUUU

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OPEN
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How To Join: (READ THE RULES FIRST OR YOU WILL BE BANNED)
Send a Friend Request or Private Chat invite to:
MGG iTzKevinFTW
You must join my session, I will not invite. If the lobby is full you might have to wait a few minutes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features: (depends on menu)
Do it yourself mod menu
BEST infections out there
Infection packages
Host your own XP lobby with other cool public mods
Unlock All
Pick a prestige (1-11)
Level 70
Pick cool clantags (@ [{@@}] Unbound, and so on
Unlimited ammo
Super Jump
Super Speed

and so on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
1.No spamming noob tubes
2.No rpgs or ac130 as a killstreak
3.No disrespecting the host
4.No trash talking in my lobby
5.No over talking the host
6.No friend request
7.Do NOT post your gt or say invite on this post
8.No telling me when to start
9.No spamming the menu
10.No impersonating host/cohost/mvc (AUTOMATIC DERANK)
11.You CAN invite your friends but do not ask me to invite you or them

12.No asking for CoHost, MVC, & VIP. THOSE COST MONEY!
If anyone breaks these rules will result in a automatic derank!!!

Prices:
VERIFIED: No Invite, Not guaranteed a spot, All Infections, All Unlocked, Pick a prestige, Clantag, etc [FREE]
M.V.C: Invited, Guaranteed a Spot, Everything VERIFIED players have, Invited to private party chat (when we have it going) [$Randomly given out]
CoHost: Invited First, Boss of the lobby, full control*, Everything M.V.C & VERIFIED Players have, Host menu, Derank users, pick map, pick game type, pick menu, and so on [$N/A]

After you get in the lobby please post legit on my thread and give it a thanks, thumbs up, legit and so on. AFTER you see its real.
Sometimes my JTAG freezes so if you lose connection to host, or see me at the dashboard/Session Sample I am rebooting and will be back asap.

I nor is Se7enSins, & MGG is responsible for Account, Membership, Console and or any type of suspension or permanent ban.

*=Covers all listed as cohost.
Boss of the lobby when host is afk or allows but is not overruler of host.
Derank users who deserve it but not for fun
Host Menu is menu has a cohost menu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register