Free moneydrop 2.5K drop. {EU}

Status
Not open for further replies.

soupierthrone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to Jaroswav's moneydrop! I drop 2.5k bags and please read the rules below to know what to do! You will get amounts ranging from 5-10 mil per 30 minutes depending on network connection and lag.
MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! AFTER YOU LEAVE THE DROP, REMOVE ME AS FRIEND OR I WILL PERMA BAN YOU FROM MY DROP. I DON'T WANNA SIT REMOVING 200PEOPLE EACH TIME I WANNA PLAY, DONT EVER JOIN ME AND ASK FOR MONEY WHEN I AM IN A PUBLIC SESSION!!!
To join, simply send me a friend request on SC, my name is @Jaroswav
after the request have been sent, type your name in the chat and i will invite you normally within a minute! Please have respect, if the thread is offline dont spam!

rules:
If you dont follow my simple rules I wont invite you anymore!
Dont ever join me if i dont invite you! I will invite when im dropping else im playing for fun
1. if u want to join dont spam me or don't sent me message's it only take longer until i invite you.
2. dont kill anyone and go in passive mode.
3. dont ask to get more i do what i can.
4. be polite to everyone!
5. do not bring the police
6. dont spend the money u get in the same session!
7. do not invite friends or report anybody in the session.

I usually do the drops at LSIA but sometimes im somewhere else. When you join if im not very busy i will teleport you to get you to the current drop location! Have A Nice Time! CYA
If you feel like my work is something worth donating to my Paypal is: https://paypal.me/LoveMichael

There is a small risk of beeing banned. I take no responsibility

Last edited:

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
welcome to lovedenkillenja drop lobby I drop with bags of 2,5k read everything below to know what to do and what to not!

rules:
if u dont follow my simple rules i wont invite ur again
1. if u want to join dont spam me or don't sent me message's it only take longer until i invite you.
2. dont kill anyone and go in passive mode.
3. dont ask to get more i do what i can.
4. be polite to everyone!
5. do not bring the police
6. dont spend the money u get in the same session!

what to do?
so you need to follow the rules always if ur joined the discord check some rules there if ur in discord u also can see when im doing lobbys!

in gta: join friend session/ join my invite, after that go the current place and enter passive mode. No killing or bringing police.

HOW DO I NEED TO JOIN YOUR SESSION?
so u what u need to do is place an commend below with your sc name

send me after that an sc friend request i accept you if you commented below

if i dont accept you in some time im not doing a lobby at that moment name:lovedenkillenja

There is a slight risk of beeing banned but its minimalistic.
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom