What's new

Patched FREE MODS ON ANY CAR! MERGE MODS/BENNYS TO ANY VEHICLE!

Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
D580F99A0CF7151FAEF27DB9A2FEAD5C757E3100

PC

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, the problem is I don't receive iFruit orders in game on my fist character since I did the glitch
I dont think it has anything to do with this glitch, its been happening on and off for (especially) one of my chars... Suddenly it just works again for me.

GTAMaster09

GTAMaster09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone? The social club link a few pages back doesn't work and i have no friends on this early so im p much riding on the solo bunker method

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think it has anything to do with this glitch, its been happening on and off for (especially) one of my chars... Suddenly it just works again for me.
I'm not sure. iFruit is working perfectly on my 2nd character and on my other account, but not on my main character, the one I did the glitch on. Cars are updating slowly and I never receive my orders in game (ls custom message)

T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
Jobs don't show on the map when I'm inside...
Make sure you have your Hide Options set to show for Jobs. If they still don't appear, drive out and drive back in. This fixes it for me every time.

GTAMaster09

GTAMaster09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the under map jobs I download don't work, none of them fail to download. Anyone on Xbox have one bookmarked they can link??

Top Bottom
Login
Register