What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

$FREE$ Mod menu public match service

• Thread starter LA_Confidential
  • Start date
  • Views 989
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA_Confidential

LA_Confidential

That's Cole Phelps To You Sir
Reaction score
Sin$
Status = Possible donator could be hosting again soon

No, you will not be banned because my console is running the unsigned code and xbox live cannot trace it if your using mod menu on a retail console

Post your gamer-tag below and patiently wait for an invite, do not spam under any circumstances

I invite you to a lobby and then we go into match-making, I am going to add a vote option on this thread so the community can choose the game-mode that the mod menu is given on, this is all done in public matches so you can have the best experience :cool:

*DISCLAIMER* This is not mandatory and no one is forced to do so, donating will not gain you any extra features in my lobbies so basically you are burning your money, if my KV is banned and you wish to donate then that is fine but is not required, I am not asking for money to buy a new KV, this is a random persons choice and they will not be mentioned in this thread, or get anything extra, if you are interested in donating then PM me the amount I will setup the payment link, thank you

No yelling, playing music, swearing, being annoying, if you fail to abide by these rules you will be kicked from my lobby

Remember, keep it cool and groovy dudes! :cool:

Last edited:
Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
gt EvaldasTervilys , can we try play zombies? :biggrin:

Shastflight2302

Shastflight2302

Enthusiast
Reaction score