Xbox 360 Free Max Level Hosting

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Boosting & Duping' started by Multi Audacity, Sep 9, 2018 with 4 replies and 1,900 views.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi Audacity

Multi Audacity Newbie

Ratings:
    XBOX 360 Version ONLY!!!

Current Status: Open/[Closed]

I am hosting max level lobbies for Borderlands 2.
    There is a possibility that you will also get level-based loot, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee that 100%.

• How to get into the lobby:
    (1) Add my gamertag: CrAzY Audacity *Not Case-Sensitive
    (2) Simply message me: Max Level
    (3) Wait for an invite whenever a spot is available
    (4) After you receive your level, please post your experience below to help others. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

Once again, this is a FREE Service for XBOX 360 ONLY, you are guaranteed level 72, but not guaranteed level-based loot!

Important Note: Do NOT spam me with messages, game invites, or even join my session. I am not always hosting and would like my own peace and quiet sometimes, as well. Doing this will result in you being blocked.

Thank you!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. OhWander

OhWander Newbie

Ratings:
    Here, I tried to make an actual, quick, post for you so you are a bit more organized.
    Also, if you can, change the title to something like:
    Max Level Lobby (Status)
    In the status spot, try to keep it active with either open or closed, depending on if you're currently doing the lobby or not.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX 360 Version ONLY!!!

Current Status: [Open]/Closed

I am hosting max level lobbies for Borderlands 2.
    There is a possibility that you will also get level-based loot, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee that 100%.

• How to get into the lobby:
    (1) Add my gamertag: CrAzY Audacity *Not Case-Sensitive
    (2) Simply message me: Max Level
    (3) Wait for an invite whenever a spot is available
    (4) After you receive your level, please post your experience below to help others. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

Once again, this is a FREE Service for XBOX 360 ONLY, you are guaranteed level 72, but not guaranteed level-based loot!

Important Note: Do NOT spam me with messages, game invites, or even join my session. I am not always hosting and would like my own peace and quiet sometimes, as well. Doing this will result in you being blocked.

Thank you!

3. OP
    Multi Audacity

Multi Audacity Newbie

Ratings:
    thank you so much dude, very thankful

4. Beastm0de456654

Beastm0de456654 Newbie

Ratings:
    I was wondering if u can boost my gunzerker to level72 and junk lol I'm communication banned rn so I won't be able to message u

5. WolfGeek93

WolfGeek93 Newbie

Ratings:
    Are you still helping?? I want your help please