Free Max Level Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
XBOX 360 Version ONLY!!!

Current Status: Open/[Closed]

I am hosting max level lobbies for Borderlands 2.
There is a possibility that you will also get level-based loot, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee that 100%.

• How to get into the lobby:
(1) Add my gamertag: CrAzY Audacity *Not Case-Sensitive
(2) Simply message me: Max Level
(3) Wait for an invite whenever a spot is available
(4) After you receive your level, please post your experience below to help others. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

Once again, this is a FREE Service for XBOX 360 ONLY, you are guaranteed level 72, but not guaranteed level-based loot!

Important Note: Do NOT spam me with messages, game invites, or even join my session. I am not always hosting and would like my own peace and quiet sometimes, as well. Doing this will result in you being blocked.

Thank you!

Last edited:

OhWander

Reaction score
Here, I tried to make an actual, quick, post for you so you are a bit more organized.
Also, if you can, change the title to something like:
Max Level Lobby (Status)
In the status spot, try to keep it active with either open or closed, depending on if you're currently doing the lobby or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX 360 Version ONLY!!!

Current Status: [Open]/Closed

There is a possibility that you will also get level-based loot, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee that 100%.

(4) After you receive your level, please post your experience below to help others. Positive feedback is always appreciated!

Once again, this is a FREE Service for XBOX 360 ONLY, you are guaranteed level 72, but not guaranteed level-based loot!

Important Note: Do NOT spam me with messages, game invites, or even join my session. I am not always hosting and would like my own peace and quiet sometimes, as well. Doing this will result in you being blocked.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Here, I tried to make an actual, quick, post for you so you are a bit more organized.
Also, if you can, change the title to something like:
Max Level Lobby (Status)
In the status spot, try to keep it active with either open or closed, depending on if you're currently doing the lobby or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX 360 Version ONLY!!!

Current Status: [Open]/Closed

Thank you!
I was wondering if u can boost my gunzerker to level72 and junk lol I'm communication banned rn so I won't be able to message u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom