Free Map Packs via USB Stick

• Thread starter kraxyk18
  • Start date
  • Views 2,151
K

kraxyk18

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I was curious to know if it was possible to get map packs onto your usb stick so you don't have to pay for them. I know it's illegal but I don't have a lot of money and I think we shouldn't have to pay for the packs anyway. Just curious...

O

Outwitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd check out Xbox360ISO, check the NON-JTAG DLC Section. Should find it there.

Zero Hour

Zero Hour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which map packs are you talking about?
There are ways, but you will have a very high chance of getting banned.

MeXiCaNSkAtEr69

MeXiCaNSkAtEr69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I was curious to know if it was possible to get map packs onto your usb stick so you don't have to pay for them. I know it's illegal but I don't have a lot of money and I think we shouldn't have to pay for the packs anyway. Just curious...
a word of advice, Microsoft has gotten better at detecting clone profiles so if your looking to do this, prepare to receive the banhammer from Microsoft :blink:

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
a word of advice, Microsoft has gotten better at detecting clone profiles so if your looking to do this, prepare to receive the banhammer from Microsoft :blink:
exactly. if you do this, you will get an email from microsoft informing you that your account has been suspended. Permanently.

thizzle

thizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.xbox360iso.com/rezurrection-pack-plus-t449077.html

you will cop a ban eventually so use on a free 1 month etc etc..few friends have been perma banned for marketplace theft..

FreebootXeX

FreebootXeX

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks Helped Alot

Top Bottom
Login
Register