What's new

Discussion Free map pack 3?

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to get map pack 3 like downloaded onto your account through explorer 360? im a noob but i thought maybe someone could go through the content on xplorer and find wher emap pack 3 is downloaded and then exploit it.

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha wow....no thx for you because i have no idea what you mean

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't explain it differently, the maps are in a LIVE container that are signed to your individual profile.

J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes there is, you need to copy and paste it from a friend then ask you're xbox nicely to load it.

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
SiLeNt x Aj said:
I thought I was the only one who knew about that secret :smile: ... You left out a few details before you ask your 360 nicely you have to rub your 360 and say pretty please and if that doesn't work go to www.im-gullible.com/tutorials_ask_nicely_2578 :smile:
wow good job now every one will b doing this and you left out the part where you have to rub your tummy and jump up and down for 5mints

E

EmberLight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
look kid these guys are beeing pretty mean but they get questions like this constantly from guys that are lazy and don't think about what they post. Just imagine for a second you could download it free off of others why would there not be tons of content on this site? its pretty obvious when you think carefully.:huh:

Top Bottom
Login
Register