What's new

Discussion Free Lobbies

• Thread starter iiNSANE Clan
  • Start date
  • Views 348
I

iiNSANE Clan

Reaction score
I am getting a Jtag and want to host many free lobbies for 7s and am just wondering how much do you usually make off donations? and if it would cover another kv?

sirwizkhalifa

sirwizkhalifa

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
You either have a bad day or a good day. The more lobbies you host the more known you became and people will start to give you free kvs!

P

Pkerown

Reaction score
I am getting a Jtag and want to host many free lobbies for 7s and am just wondering how much do you usually make off donations? and if it would cover another kv?
If you offer them something for donating then yes you will. Easiest way to get donators is livestreaming and instant invites for donators.

T

Jay 7S

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
If you offer them something for donating then yes you will. Easiest way to get donators is livestreaming and instant invites for donators.

You are not allowed to say instant invites for donations, but I have made between $5 and $150 of 1 kv. good and bad days :frown: :smile:

sirwizkhalifa

sirwizkhalifa

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
False. Donators and non-donators have a equal chance of getting in. If your only inviting donators and saying donators of $5 or more get instant invites then your breaking the rules and will no longer be allowed to host lobbies. The lobbies are FREE guys, the key is service. Get as many people in and out and people will generously donate and provide you kvs in the future!

I

iiNSANE Clan

Reaction score
Ok great, Thanks and cant wait to start hosting. =)

P

Pkerown

Reaction score
False. Donators and non-donators have a equal chance of getting in. If your only inviting donators and saying donators of $5 or more get instant invites then your breaking the rules and will no longer be allowed to host lobbies. The lobbies are FREE guys, the key is service. Get as many people in and out and people will generously donate and provide you kvs in the future!
Who said he'll only be inviting donators? And you wouldn't be able to invite someone when join session is on, unless you have a fail connection or are really lucky.

Top Bottom