What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Free Lobbies - Just Join Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

codplayerXp

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do kills to man

MrMODDER

MrMODDER

Staff Vouched Hoster
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry, some other modders/players think it's funny to join my session and hit my NFO server...So I keep lagging out.

C

codplayerXp

Reaction score
Sin$
l17k that's my GAMERTAG I don't mod I just want xp just making sure you don't thinks it's me buddy

TheKingShawn

TheKingShawn

Reaction score
Sin$
Why do I have to join the game twice to get the XP?

MrMODDER

MrMODDER

Staff Vouched Hoster
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do I have to join the game twice to get the XP?
Because I am lagging, the game thinks it has given you all the xp you need. So instead of kicking you at lvl 55, it kicks you early. I am sorry, but people are D*cks....

TheKingShawn

TheKingShawn

Reaction score
Sin$
Because I am lagging, the game thinks it has given you all the xp you need. So instead of kicking you at lvl 55, it kicks you early. I am sorry, but people are D*cks....
It's all good. I'll just keep joining and getting XP when ever I can. Thanks for hosting btw.

SquidThePrinter

SquidThePrinter

Reaction score
Sin$
So for anyone who was confused about getting camos and challenges (as I was), get to level 55, then unlock all weapons with the unlock tokens. Then you will be able to get diamond for every gun! Enjoy!

KingBOWERPOWERx

KingBOWERPOWERx

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you mod kd and kills? Someone reset me and i managed to get in an xp/camos lobby but have not kills and no kd. It would be much appreciated

MrMODDER

MrMODDER

Staff Vouched Hoster
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you mod kd and kills? Someone reset me and i managed to get in an xp/camos lobby but have not kills and no kd. It would be much appreciated
I don't believe there is an all client stat editor for bo2 and I am not allowed to offer recoveries. So no....

MrMODDER

MrMODDER

Staff Vouched Hoster
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Restarted the lobby again...Hopefully this fixes some of the issues. I will be going to bed soon. Had this going for about 4-5 hours now. Will definitely do more tomorrow though :smile:

MrMODDER

MrMODDER

Staff Vouched Hoster
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm here and on Mw2, going to switch games soon. If you need anything on here then join!!! Remember to please post legit once you're in my lobby :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register