• Start date
  • Views 1,226
Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody else have halo for free?? Idk what happened but i went to the store to get xbox currency i came home redeemed it and i went to go buy it but it said manage so i clicked manage and its Already downloaded to my xbox somehow?? Idk if i won something or a glitch happened or something but it says its downloaded and says i can play on the 11th

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Just checked and its happened to me also, now i got Dragon Age: Inquistion and Halo MCC for free :smile:

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Just checked and its happened to me also, now i got Dragon Age: Inquistion and Halo MCC for free :smile:
Really? Wow haha i didnt get dragon age but im really happy i got halo hopefully we get to keep it lol

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody else have halo for free?? Idk what happened but i went to the store to get xbox currency i came home redeemed it and i went to go buy it but it said manage so i clicked manage and its Already downloaded to my xbox somehow?? Idk if i won something or a glitch happened or something but it says its downloaded and says i can play on the 11th
Really? Wow haha i didnt get dragon age but im really happy i got halo hopefully we get to keep it lol
Are you gamesharing with anyone? This could be the reason why it shows up as free for you.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Not happening on my end. Do you maybe have somebody game sharing to you and they preordered it already? I can't get this to work for me

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you gamesharing with anyone? This could be the reason why it shows up as free for you.
Not happening on my end. Do you maybe have somebody game sharing to you and they preordered it already? I can't get this to work for me
Nope i asked my friend and it says for him to buy the pre ordered version and the other version says unavailable and mine says manage and play on the 11th

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope i asked my friend and it says for him to buy the pre ordered version and the other version says unavailable and mine says manage and play on the 11th
Weird. I guess you got very lucky then.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to be happening to a few people with different games.

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just hope you don't get banned. M$ doesn't like when you get free stuff lol!

Sick Silent

Sick Silent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know for me but i installed and and got refunded through chat, cancelled the installation and could reinstall it so i did and now it's says unavailable, so i hope i get it free o.O

EDIT :
Take a look

Last edited:
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

Retired
Retired
Video Connoisseur CotM Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know for me but i installed and and got refunded through chat, cancelled the installation and could reinstall it so i did and now it's says unavailable, so i hope i get it free o.O

EDIT :
Take a look

If you got a refund through chat then they'll remove the license from your account.

Krysk

Krysk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I pre ordered it and never got my code? Will i get it in the case?

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a refund for PvZ when that was released and I still own the rights to it.
I guess you just got to get lucky, the person I talked to did it within 5 mins of me starting the chat. Had the money in my acct seconds later.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would not mind doing the exact same thing you did! I suppose it is too late now though, especially for me. Keep us updated though as I'm curious if you'll be able to play it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register