Discussion Free Halo??

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Anybody else have halo for free?? Idk what happened but i went to the store to get xbox currency i came home redeemed it and i went to go buy it but it said manage so i clicked manage and its Already downloaded to my xbox somehow?? Idk if i won something or a glitch happened or something but it says its downloaded and says i can play on the 11th

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
Just checked and its happened to me also, now i got Dragon Age: Inquistion and Halo MCC for free :smile:

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Just checked and its happened to me also, now i got Dragon Age: Inquistion and Halo MCC for free :smile:
Really? Wow haha i didnt get dragon age but im really happy i got halo hopefully we get to keep it lol

Bear

Reaction score
Anybody else have halo for free?? Idk what happened but i went to the store to get xbox currency i came home redeemed it and i went to go buy it but it said manage so i clicked manage and its Already downloaded to my xbox somehow?? Idk if i won something or a glitch happened or something but it says its downloaded and says i can play on the 11th
Really? Wow haha i didnt get dragon age but im really happy i got halo hopefully we get to keep it lol
Are you gamesharing with anyone? This could be the reason why it shows up as free for you.

MoMo

"Swift"
Reaction score
Not happening on my end. Do you maybe have somebody game sharing to you and they preordered it already? I can't get this to work for me

Xtro

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Are you gamesharing with anyone? This could be the reason why it shows up as free for you.
Not happening on my end. Do you maybe have somebody game sharing to you and they preordered it already? I can't get this to work for me
Nope i asked my friend and it says for him to buy the pre ordered version and the other version says unavailable and mine says manage and play on the 11th

Bear

Reaction score
Nope i asked my friend and it says for him to buy the pre ordered version and the other version says unavailable and mine says manage and play on the 11th
Weird. I guess you got very lucky then.

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
Administrator
Reaction score
Seems to be happening to a few people with different games.

Adamgm10

The Kid
Reaction score
Just hope you don't get banned. M$ doesn't like when you get free stuff lol!

Sick Silent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know for me but i installed and and got refunded through chat, cancelled the installation and could reinstall it so i did and now it's says unavailable, so i hope i get it free o.O

EDIT :
Take a look

Last edited:

Selena Gomez

Twitch.tv/kingsintv
Retired
Reaction score
I don't know for me but i installed and and got refunded through chat, cancelled the installation and could reinstall it so i did and now it's says unavailable, so i hope i get it free o.O

EDIT :
Take a look
If you got a refund through chat then they'll remove the license from your account.

Krysk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pre ordered it and never got my code? Will i get it in the case?

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
I got a refund for PvZ when that was released and I still own the rights to it.
I guess you just got to get lucky, the person I talked to did it within 5 mins of me starting the chat. Had the money in my acct seconds later.

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I would not mind doing the exact same thing you did! I suppose it is too late now though, especially for me. Keep us updated though as I'm curious if you'll be able to play it.

Top Bottom