What's new

Game Mods Free GTA IV Modded Lobbies (The original GTA IV)

C

CJ1995

Reaction score
Sin$
As of tomorrow, I'll be hosting free modded lobbies on GTA IV as I will have finished my custom ISO.

If you would like an invite, send a message or friend request to the gamertag Mr Emo KiD x.

Check out my YouTube channel:
http://youtube.com/christufferlo9l/

Check out this preview here.

Thanks, Chris. :smile:

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not a bigfan of what i call " TTG Noobs" but ill be on tomorrow and my live will be renewed, you seem cool so send me a message
" GoGetFamous"

X

xISB92Ix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As of tomorrow, I'll be hosting free modded lobbies on GTA IV as I will have finished my custom ISO.

If you would like an invite, send a message or friend request to the gamertag Mr Emo KiD x.

Check out my YouTube channel:
http://youtube.com/christufferlo9l/

Check out this preview here.

Thanks, Chris. :smile:

No offence but it's not a modded lobby as only you can get the mods, but other people can get your cars and that.

C

CJ1995

Reaction score
Sin$
Im not a bigfan of what i call " TTG Noobs" but ill be on tomorrow and my live will be renewed, you seem cool so send me a message
" GoGetFamous"

Okay, I'll do that! :smile:

I'm guessing you're on Virgin Media's Fibre Optic broadband, judging by your speed anyways :tongue:

No offence but it's not a modded lobby as only you can get the mods, but other people can get your cars and that.
I know, but after all, it is a lobby... With mods... So it's a modded lobby :wink:

GOHDxXKILLERXx

GOHDxXKILLERXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oyea can I get tenth and all camos for my guns on gta wat about a mod menu?

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, I'll do that! :smile:

I'm guessing you're on Virgin Media's Fibre Optic broadband, judging by your speed anyways :tongue:

I know, but after all, it is a lobby... With mods... So it's a modded lobby :wink:
Its not even a lobby.. its a free mode

Blueprintz

MaDD x SNiiP3Zz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice modz i like the colours of you cars ill probably join tomorow my gamertag is 'DRiiFT x MoDZz'.!

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your hosting a private lobby/match therefore its both.
not gonna argue, but im just going to explain why i disagree it should be called a lobby- lobby would be where you are before you start the game, ounce the games started your in a freemode/deathmatch/whatever game mode match.

C

CJ1995

Reaction score
Sin$
not gonna argue, but im just going to explain why i disagree it should be called a lobby- lobby would be where you are before you start the game, ounce the games started your in a freemode/deathmatch/whatever game mode match.
I know what you mean, but even Rockstar calls it a lobby.

so can u do it in your big lobby 2morrow ill give u 200
200 what?

X

xISB92Ix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know what you mean, but even Rockstar calls it a lobby.

200 what?
Yeah it is a "lobby" but not a Modded Lobby because it's not the whole game that has the mods, just the person with the modded disc.

Top Bottom
Login
Register