• Start date
  • Views 443

Would this work.Do you want to have this

• Total voters
C

cooldude0990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should start some type of service for free where we report each others gamertags so they can get a free change and in return they report yours for you.i will post gamertags on the bottom for every1 to report.when you have reported that gamertag leave a post saying reported say which gamertags you reported and then leave your gamertag and i will add you to the list for other people to report.leave me you thoughts on what you think

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
Reporting a tag only works if they have something offensive in the tag.

H

HydroDi0xy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That method hasn't worked since circa 2009.

D

Declan0121

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
This doesn't work anymore, I'm sure Microsoft now check gamer tags before you are granted permission to change your gamer tag.

P

Patrick

Tattooed White Trash
Reaction score
We should start some type of service for free where we report each others gamertags so they can get a free change and in return they report yours for you.i will post gamertags on the bottom for every1 to report.when you have reported that gamertag leave a post saying reported say which gamertags you reported and then leave your gamertag and i will add you to the list for other people to report.leave me you thoughts on what you think
You know you can go to the store pick up 100-4000 Microsoft Points. Plus I rather pay than get a strike on my account.

M

Notorious Swagg

Step 1. Get Money, Step 2. Repeat Step One
Reaction score
2009? Microsoft made me change my gt about a year ago because I had "DTF" in my gt.
That's cause dtf can be offensive. If it is offensive the they will allow yOu to change it. Otherwise you will probably get a strike. They caught on

K

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Reaction score
That doesn't work anymore and you will get your account banned. Only works if your gamertag is offensive.

U

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Reaction score
This doesn't work anymore as already stated by other people, if you do it & if it isn't offensive then it will just get banned for a day or possibly a week. So really there is no point.

D

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
As stated above, this "method" got "patched" a couple years ago. The only way to change your GT for free is if it has any sort of profanity and/or any part of your real name. There are exceptions.

Top Bottom