• Thread starter Legit Seller
  • Start date
  • Views 1,192
L

Legit Seller

Reaction score
Sin$
Gears Of War 2: Rank 100 Thread

windowslivewritergearsofwar2officiallycomingtoxbox360nove-a74agears-of-war-logo-thumb.jpg

Things i can do for you:

- Get you level 100. (GOW2)
- Get you all the achievements on GOW2.
- Get you all the achievements on GOW1. (Even if you don't have the game!)
- Get you the unlockable players ~ Minh, A.Carmine & RAAM.

Extra things i can do:

- Add any game to your profile + the achievements for it.
- Have any gamerpic you would like in the game marketplace.
- Change the color of your avatar.

How to get it done:

- I would need to recover your account. (Yes i know some of you may not trust me which i can fully understand)
- Then it shall take 10 - 20 mins depending on how long i take to recover it, and what you have asked for.

PM Me your details in this format

Code:
Gamertag:
Email adress:
Password:
Things i want:

PS. If you don't trust me give me a different account (Silver account) to do it with first.

Thanks - Legit Seller B)

Se7en Ounces

Se7en Ounces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not saying your not trustworthy, but I would try getting your posts up first. You only have 1 post and not many people would trust you, you said give them a silver account first, well that's still not their main account and would still be pretty suspicious.

L

Legit Seller

Reaction score
Sin$
Not saying your not trustworthy, but I would try getting your posts up first. You only have 1 post and not many people would trust you, you said give them a silver account first, well that's still not their main account and would still be pretty suspicious.

Well i need someone to let me do there account so they can give feedback to help people trust me also.

And Posts i guess thats true so yeah ill try thanks :tongue:

Se7en Ounces

Se7en Ounces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm sure someone out there would be willing to let you try just as long as you have a decent amount of posts and probably rep. Anyways good luck.

D

DeadlyDasher

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there your account is done please post some feedback :smile:

He did it for me i made a silver acount named: zl lady gam3r lz and he got it to level 100( didnt want achievments) u can send a freind request to it to see the leveling achievments

Top Bottom
Login
Register