What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

[Free] Gow 2 Rank 100 \\*// + Achievements

• Thread starter Legit Seller
  • Start date
  • Views 1,202
L

Legit Seller

Reaction score
Sin$
Gears Of War 2: Rank 100 Thread

windowslivewritergearsofwar2officiallycomingtoxbox360nove-a74agears-of-war-logo-thumb.jpg

Things i can do for you:

- Get you level 100. (GOW2)
- Get you all the achievements on GOW2.
- Get you all the achievements on GOW1. (Even if you don't have the game!)
- Get you the unlockable players ~ Minh, A.Carmine & RAAM.

Extra things i can do:

- Add any game to your profile + the achievements for it.
- Have any gamerpic you would like in the game marketplace.
- Change the color of your avatar.

How to get it done:

- I would need to recover your account. (Yes i know some of you may not trust me which i can fully understand)
- Then it shall take 10 - 20 mins depending on how long i take to recover it, and what you have asked for.

PM Me your details in this format

Code:
Gamertag:
Email adress:
Password:
Things i want:

PS. If you don't trust me give me a different account (Silver account) to do it with first.

Thanks - Legit Seller B)

Se7en Ounces

Se7en Ounces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not saying your not trustworthy, but I would try getting your posts up first. You only have 1 post and not many people would trust you, you said give them a silver account first, well that's still not their main account and would still be pretty suspicious.

L

Legit Seller

Reaction score
Sin$
Not saying your not trustworthy, but I would try getting your posts up first. You only have 1 post and not many people would trust you, you said give them a silver account first, well that's still not their main account and would still be pretty suspicious.

Well i need someone to let me do there account so they can give feedback to help people trust me also.

And Posts i guess thats true so yeah ill try thanks :tongue:

Se7en Ounces

Se7en Ounces

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I'm sure someone out there would be willing to let you try just as long as you have a decent amount of posts and probably rep. Anyways good luck.

D

DeadlyDasher

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there your account is done please post some feedback :smile:

He did it for me i made a silver acount named: zl lady gam3r lz and he got it to level 100( didnt want achievments) u can send a freind request to it to see the leveling achievments

Top Bottom
Login
Register