• Thread starter Xtro
  • Start date
  • Views 3,012
xipher

xipher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just buy an xbox live $50 gift card, put it on your account, buy the pass from the market place for $50

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Because we're going to go to Best Buy for you to get a free code, lol.

xipher

xipher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would u buy it when its free
Nobody will give you $150 worth of xbox live gift cards so you can get the 3 free season that they each come with for you and your 2 brothers

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody will give you $150 worth of xbox live gift cards so you can get the 3 free season that they each come with for you and your 2 brothers
Lol i thought so which is why i removed it but you dont need to be a ****in ***** about it all i was asking for was help and posting up a deal since we couldnt find any 
I swear some people are **** on here

xipher

xipher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i thought so which is why i removed it but you dont need to be a ****in ***** about it all i was asking for was help and posting up a deal since we couldnt find any 
I swear some people are **** on here
What deal do I get for driving to best buy and buying you $150 xbox gift cards that come with 3 season passes within the code? That's not a very good deal

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What deal do I get for driving to best buy and buying you $150 xbox gift cards that come with 3 season passes within the code? That's not a very good deal
Your not getting the point here your an idiot i posted this so people can see it so if they wanted to go for themselves to get it and if they could pick me up a code that would be nice i never said somebody go get me one it was a simple question and no these cards advertise the season pass it doesnt come with $50 AND the pass just the $50 for the pass maybe if you knew what you were talking about and researched a little more on the link i posted then maybe you would of been little bit brighter i dont see this going anywhere soo i will stick to what i have said before "you can never win an arguement against an idiot"

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Went to my local best buy they had the same deal. I now have 30 of these cards :smile: suckers.

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha yeah and I'm suppose to believe that u took 1500$ worth of cards proof?

hahahah and i'm supposed to prove over the internet because you ask me to. Is proof gonna make you sleep at night and tuck you in to make you feel allllllll warm.

Please look at my ebay post nerd then come speak to me.

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
hahahah and i'm supposed to prove over the internet because you ask me to. Is proof gonna make you sleep at night and tuck you in to make you feel allllllll warm.

Please look at my ebay post nerd then come speak to me.

your definitely lying. I can smell that bull**** the whole way from pennsylvania

Razzel

Razzel

Mudkip
Reaction score
Sin$
i called them, they said they have none but there was a long *** delay. he prolly removed them

andy briggs

andy briggs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
**** that will cost me alot of money to collect from uk to usa.....il pass (no pun intended)

Darth Maul

Darth Maul

RIP PAUL WALKER
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone comes across this could you hook a brother up with 4 of these for my team?

Top Bottom
Login
Register