Discussion Free Games?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by T3ECLIPSE, Jun 19, 2009 with 4 replies and 314 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T3ECLIPSE

T3ECLIPSE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok ive been looking for awhile and cant seem to find a site that will let me burn a game to a dvd-r disk to play for free. I dont want to flash my xbox because i have warrenty on it still and my last one i did it to and they found out when i got the 3 rings, i dont want to pay any type of fee because im tight on money because of court and blah blah blah, so if their is a site out their where i can burn a game for FREE please give it to me.

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Wait, what?? First you are trying to burn a game to a dvd-r? You need to burn xbox360 games to a dvd+R DL. Second, in order to play burnt games you need to have your xbox flashed, so why are you trying to burn games if you can't play them? You can download games and burn them onto a disc from mostly any site. But most sites have their files hosted on rapidshare/megaupload/megashares/etc.... so you would wind up paying something either way. In reality, there are nop try "free" games just greatly cheaper and more efficient games.

3. OP
    T3ECLIPSE

T3ECLIPSE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nvm then my friend lied i guess cause he said he was playing burnt games without a flashed drive

4. TehPhelix

TehPhelix VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    No, you need your dvd drive flashed for it to read the burnt games, otherwise it would simply say can't read disc. That is why people flash their xboxs.

5. iTz FEAR

iTz FEAR Newbie

Ratings:
    If can open your 360 without loosing your warranty by removing the sticker with a hairdryer