What's new

Patched Free Elegy Sell ~ 903K! ~ Solo Glitch [PC Friendly Glitch]

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this is working right now. My only critique of the original post is the emphasise put on getting the alert which goes away by itself. This alert is NOT needed and you can press X to dismiss the other one. this is very easy to hit and major props to Mnx.
The other what ? So we disconnected and we get alert unable to connect to GTA online etc ? We just press X and carry on with the steps ? Ye or no ?

T

teflondon20

Reaction score
Sin$
The other what ? So we disconnected and we get alert unable to connect to GTA online etc ? We just press X and carry on with the steps ? Ye or no ?
Exactly Bro, press X and just continue with the steps.

Step 2 on the original post claims you have to get the alert which goes away by itself, this isnt true.

S

Shootyourface

Reaction score
Sin$
Worked for me thanks
Post automatically merged:

I can not change my spawn location to the arena what do I have to do to spawn there?
Bro, just use last location, and to spawn outside surely, force save right outside the arena by changing your clothing in the inventory menu, you know you did it right if you see the orange circle on the bottom right of your screen.

S

spamdie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did they hotfix it a little? I'm getting the Disconnect from PSN message rather then the auto load to single player.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did they hotfix it a little? I'm getting the Disconnect from PSN message rather then the auto load to single player.

Happens, no patches today. Retry it, watch video for more precise timing.

If you have say a CronusMax or Titan Two you can automate the glitch.

JgoodModz

JgoodModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah man I’m having real problems hitting this too. I have tried around 10 times but keep getting the alert I have to confirm. I assume this is definitely working on PS4 and have you any other tips?

ALSO I spent nearly all my money buying the Arena to do this glitch and don’t have 900k in my bank account, Only around 2. Do you think the game will refund me 900k if the funds aren’t available in my account? The only reason I’m thinking it may work Is because I don’t actually click the upgrade button and just hover over it (obviously if I was to click it I would be asked do I want to purchase funds)

I’m still so pissed they reset my character. 163 days play time since 2013 gone.

anyway thanks in advance man.
Everyone knows when they are breaking the “rules” and an adjustment, reset and/or ban are the possible outcomes from glitching, cheating and modding. You either went way overboard or are just unlucky. It happens

T

teflondon20

Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone knows when they are breaking the “rules” and an adjustment, reset and/or ban are the possible outcomes from glitching, cheating and modding. You either went way overboard or are just unlucky. It happens
Well when I say I'm pissed what I really mean is it is a minor inconvenience to me. It just means I have to start 7 years worth of playtime over again (I love the game so dont care too much)

As you said these are the risks we take and I did go overboard racking up 2 billion so I can only blame myself. It was fun while it lasted though and I shall rise from the ashes again.

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if this would work with any upgradable car and get more value like maybe Issi classic

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you also do it with an Isie

Test it, might just work for bennys cars. Saying that any car that has upgrade option like elegy will work for grabbing some cash.

However cause the elegy is free, you aint losing no money! Your making money, if you wanna lose money then yeah go for it, though thats crazy

Last edited:
HellaMrJones

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Test it, might just work for bennys cars. Saying that any car that has upgrade option like elegy will work for grabbing some cash.

However cause the elegy is free, you aint losing no money! Your making money.

Don't understand why anyone would want to change a glitch that is spend $0 make 900k

T

teflondon20

Reaction score
Sin$

However cause the elegy is free, you aint losing no money! Your making money, if you wanna lose money then yeah go for it, though thats crazy
I assume all the people asking this question dont understand how the glitch works. Unless you stocked up on 100 issi classics the other week when they were free it will cost you more money than doing it with an elegy (you will make 200k less with no trade price) Even then they would only be making an extra 100k so hardly worth your time.

M

Mnx

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I assume all the people asking this question dont understand how the glitch works. Unless you stocked up on 100 issi classics the other week when they were free it will cost you more money than doing it with an elegy (you will make 200k less with no trade price) Even then they would only be making an extra 100k so hardly worth your time.

No cause they be cuckoo

Cris Formage

Cris Formage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am only getting the Elegy to sell for $858,000. Anyone know why?

Top Bottom
Login
Register