What's new

Discussion Free codes from Mcdonalds Xbox promotion.

• Thread starter shaddy
  • Start date
  • Views 7,252
shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Chatty Kathy Stickied Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I don't want this moved to contest section since it's not a contest. Since I regularly go to Mcdonalds after college, I have some of the promo codes to giveaway here. These are to be redeemed on Xbox 360 only. Codes expire 2/14/14.

To make it fun just guess the ?

Here are some codes:

The Maw arcade game:

PPTY6-PHGWK-QJK7F-CYD?4-MWXXZ

Some pilot episode of a new show called Enlisted:
7?V7X-7KPDK-87RPY-RKQTD-PR?FD

I will be posting more so keep an eye out. Have a lot more but I am waiting for them to email me the codes.

Last edited:
HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I don't want this moved to contest section since it's not a contest. Since I regularly go to Mcdonalds after college, I have some of the promo codes to giveaway here. These are to be redeemed on Xbox 360 only. Codes expire 2/14/14.

Here are some codes:

The Maw arcade game:

PPTY6-P?GWK-QJK7F-CYD?4-MWX?Z

I will be posting more so keep an eye out. Have a lot more but I am waiting for them to email me the codes.

Is the "?" the same letter for all?

Platinum Kush

Platinum Kush

Believe In Yourself!! One Step At A Time
Reaction score
Sin$

Here are some codes:

The Maw arcade game:

PPTY6-P?GWK-QJK7F-CYD?4-MWX?Z

Hey, I got those off my fries, but there for cheap games that are designed every time you use the games off those codes, McDonald's makes money from Microsoft. I don't reccomend playing those games but that all you and each of those codes work only 5 times, so posting the codes are worthless.

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Reaction score
Sin$
what are they for i dont get it

The Maw arcade game on Xbox live and the other is a pilot episode of a show called Enlisted.
This is the promo, https://onehotholiday.com/prizes

Hey, I got those off my fries, but there for cheap games that are designed every time you use the games off those codes, McDonald's makes money from Microsoft. I don't reccomend playing those games but that all you and each of those codes work only 5 times, so posting the codes are worthless.

What? Lol. These codes are unique they can't be used 5 times, it's like a code from a Xbox Live membership. If your talking about the codes on the little peel-off thing, I'm pretty sure those can't be used 5 times either.

Platinum Kush

Platinum Kush

Reaction score
Sin$
The Maw arcade game on Xbox live and the other is a pilot episode of a show called Enlisted.
This is the promo, https://onehotholiday.com/prizes

What? Lol. These codes are unique they can't be used 5 times, it's like a code from a Xbox Live membership. If your talking about the codes on the little peel-off thing, I'm pretty sure those can't be used 5 times either.

Yeh, I'm talking about the codes from the peel off, I got one on fries, But from what I have found they can only be used 5 times each code, I may be wrong but I'm sure of that

Detoxified

Detoxified

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been able to figure out the Maw code yet, has it been used?

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh, I'm talking about the codes from the peel off, I got one on fries, But from what I have found they can only be used 5 times each code, I may be wrong but I'm sure of that

Oh okay. But I know it does say this "You are the potential winner of -whatever the prize is-" But every time I have redeemed the sticker codes on the site I have gotten an email containing the unique Xbox live codes for the prize.

I haven't been able to figure out the Mae code yet, has it been used?

Not sure if it has, I can try to see if it has been. Give me a sec.
EDIT: Nope, still up for grabs. Let me make it easier.

Platinum Kush

Platinum Kush

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh okay. But I know it does say this "You are the potential winner of -whatever the prize is-" But every time I have redeemed the sticker codes on the site I have gotten an email containing the unique Xbox live codes for the prize.

Then I don't know what to tell you about that. Every time after I tried the code on each of my hard drives, after the 5th one it said "code is invalid and has been used select amount of times"

HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, this is legit, I go there to get codes and I would give them to one of my buddys

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Reaction score
Sin$
Then I don't know what to tell you about that. Every time after I tried the code on each of my hard drives, after the 5th one it said "code is invalid and has been used select amount of times"

Have they sent you a email containing the XBL prize code though?

Detoxified

Detoxified

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

EDIT: Nope, still up for grabs. Let me make it easier.
I'm close to giving up haha
Maybe you should put some clues as to what those letters are?

gamebeatter

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
i have like 1 of each of the arcade games and 12 episode codes..... only reason i have so many is because i work there.

shaddy

shaddy

I am SHADDY t-_-t
Reaction score
Sin$
Some more Xbox live codes here up for grabs;
Just figure out the ?.

Ms Splosion Man- THR?3-HMTWV-9DFD6-MPDKF-6J?CZ Both ? are the same

The Maw Arcade Game- PFGPD-MP62D-JGH27-M??YC-JPG6Z Both ? are the same

This one you can have, just a pilot episode of a show called the Enlisted: CR664-9DFCF-W8F43-B7X4G-G3X6F

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Some more Xbox live codes here up for grabs;
Just figure out the ?.

Ms Splosion Man- THR?3-HMTWV-9DFD6-MPDKF-6J?CZ Both ? are the same

The Maw Arcade Game- PFGPD-MP62D-JGH27-M??YC-JPG6Z Both ? are the same

This one you can have, just a pilot episode of a show called the Enlisted: CR664-9DFCF-W8F43-B7X4G-G3X6F

i got the Ms Splosion man one the code was
THRQ3-HMTWV-9DFD6-MPDKF-6JQCZ
Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register