What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

FREE CASH$$ / (RP / Rank if requested) MONEY DROP LOBBY! Donations Accepted / FREEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeanoModLobbys

DeanoModLobbys

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CURRENTLY ONLINE HOSTING
Hi Guys welcome to my lobby, I hope you enjoy your time and stay and share it to others. MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON SE7ENSINS AND SHOW SOME SUPPORT GUYS ALSO TO REPLY AND OTHERS STUFF.

Guys please do not start sending me messages in PM on Se7ensins about inviting you, I have my GT on the post so you guys can join :smile: enjoy by the way.

Please READ rules it's for a reason. To explain certain things out while you're in the lobby.

How To Join?

Gamertag: DeanoRobzYT - Please don't spam like more than 2 times.
Send me a message saying "From Se7ensins DEANO"
Update: If you've donated then Send me a message saying "From Se7ensins DEAN, I've donated" along with your Full PayPal name or Email.

Update 2: If you've donated before you got into the lobby just say "From Se7ensins DEANO I've donated BEFORE" - With either your PayPal Name or PayPal Email. -IF I AM NOT ONLINE THEN SAY OVER Se7ensins

Ready to Donate To Me??
My PayPal: [email protected]

Just so we have this clear, you guys do not have to donate or subscribe to me but either of them are very helpful so if you could please help me out abit that would be grateful.

Why Donate?

1. A modder has to pay for the stealth servers and KV's and a whole bunch more.
2. They are trying to keep these free money lobbies going.
3. Did you ever hear this quote "A car doesn't run without gas." It's the same concept with modding.
4. Supporting the community always get's you good luck man.

Donation Note: At the end of the day, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DONATE, BUT THEY ARE ACCEPTED

Picture proof here

Disclaimer: I am not not responsible for any type's of console bans or profile bans performed on your account being in my modded lobbies nor Se7ensins is responsible either. Just a heads up and a reminde
r.

Rules:
Please have a mic, not required but it would be nice-
(JUST MAKE SURE YOU CAN HEAR ME THROUGH YOUR TV OR MIC)
No Screaming
No Spamming
No Very Loud Music
Don't kill each other in the game. -PEOPLE NEED MONEY
Listen to host
Be nice with each other
Listen to instructions
Be in GameChat - MAKE SURE YOU CAN HEAR ME
Have fun

Important Notice: When I kick you from the lobby its to make the money save, and make room for other people to join, and you have an option to join another session.

Last edited:
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!

Note that you are not permitted to charge for this or any other service, for more information please see the modded lobbies rules and guidelines thread.

Recovery services and/or charging in any way, shape, or form is not allowed.

Remember to use the reporttab in your first message to report your thread to be opened or closed when you are beginning or finishing hosting each day, as a premium member you can also do this yourself by clicking thread tools and checking or unchecking the box beside 'open'.

Good luck and have fun! :smile:

Note; I am a forum moderator, not a modder so there is no point of quoting me or sending me PM asking for an invite.

F

Farshid Watchman

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello can you add me my gamertag is CrumbyPack370 I am not online right now but I really want a rank 8000. I will be on tomorrow I live in Arizona, USA. 
Can you unlock all things for people?
if you can, can u do for me too?

I

isaaklgaming19

Reaction score
Sin$
hey i sent you a message if you could hop online and give me conformation about the lobby that would be great thx

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
DeanoModLobbys DeanoModLobbys , don't forget to use the reporttab to have your thread locked when you are done hosting. when you are ready to host, simply use the reporttab to have your thread unlocked. regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register