What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Free Cash Drop Lobbies - OPEN - GTA Online 1.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Lobby status: Open
Rules Updated: 23/03/2016
banner_Recovered.png

Please read this entire thread before posting your gamer tag, as I find it very annoying when people violate the rules when they're right in front of their face.
How_to_join.png

Post your Xbox Live Gamertag in the comments. Make sure you read the rules.
rules.png

1) You must have 15 or more posts on Se7enSins to get an invite, this is to avoid leaches.
2) It is recommended that you post legit when you get in the lobby.
3) Please consider making a donation. Don't be a leach and expect others to donate for you. But I cannot force you to donate.
4) When you post your gamertag in the comments, include this code: 17489 (So I know you have read the rules.)

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLES CASH, IF IT'S NOT DROPPING ON YOU, LEAVE IT ALONE! IF YOU'RE CAUGHT DOING THIS YOU WILL BE KICKED AND BLACKLISTED FROM MY LOBBIES.
what_you_get.png

Millions of Cash
All weapons
Full ammo
Full health
Armour
Full Snacks
proof.png

7fe063090a648529910531e1c1f4e6ab.jpg
Donations.png

PM me to donate!
It costs us about $20/week to host these free lobbies, and we rely on donations from you guys to keep these lobbies free.
Blacklist.png

Users who violate my rules will be placed here, and will not be allowed into my lobbies.
Users:

Last edited:
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Note that you cannot charge for this service. Remember to report your lobby to be opened or closed when you are beginning or finishing hosting each day. Good luck and have fun :smile:

L

Legendary Keyz

Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE="XeXLosSantos, post: 11209080, member: 936257"gt legendary keyz
[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register