What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

| FREE Cash Drop Lobbies / Fun Lobbies! |

• Thread starter MrrrKaos
  • Start date
  • Views 3,781
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrrrKaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MIKE'S FREE CASH DROP LOBBIES!

Under TTG and S7S, we are NOT responsible IF you get banned.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE LOBBY, VOUCH/COMMENT FOR ME IN THE COMMENTS (TO KEEP OUR FORUM ACTIVE)!
(MUST DO)

PROOF THAT I MOD. YES, IT IS FOR FREE!

image0.jpg

Online Status: YES
Current Mod Menu: Silk Road
Gamertag: TTG S7S Mike v2

IF YOU WANT TO DONATE TO ME, FEEL FREE! YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED ANY WAY TO PAY WHAT SO EVER. KEEP IN MIND, IT HELPS ME WITH THE LOBBIES IN THE FUTURE! SMALL OR BIG GOES A LONG WAYS! HERE IS MY PAYPAL INFO IF YOU ARE GOING TOO :smile: !
@[email protected]

Last edited:
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
MIKE'S FREE CASH DROP LOBBIES!

Under TTG and S7S, we are NOT responsible IF you get banned.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE LOBBY, VOUCH/COMMENT FOR ME IN THE COMMENTS (TO KEEP OUR FORUM ACTIVE)!
(MUST DO)

PROOF THAT I MOD. YES, IT IS FOR FREE!

image0.jpg

Online Status: YES
Current Mod Menu: Silk Road
Gamertag: TTG S7S Mike v2

IF YOU WANT TO DONATE TO ME, FEEL FREE! YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED ANY WAY TO PAY WHAT SO EVER. KEEP IN MIND, IT HELPS ME WITH THE LOBBIES IN THE FUTURE! SMALL OR BIG GOES A LONG WAYS! HERE IS MY PAYPAL INFO IF YOU ARE GOING TOO :smile: !
@[email protected]

Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

CRAIG ROBSON

CRAIG ROBSON

Reaction score
Sin$
SC : CTROBBO1987
However I'm Off to work now though haha

M

MrrrKaos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Open

Post you GT's so when im on GTA V, ill invite you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register