What's new

Discussion Free Camo DLC for 1 person on One Condition

HyPe Cav3maN

HyPe Cav3maN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i have an account in my possession (dont ask how thats my secret) but it has 800 msp on it and i dont want to purchase the dlc on my console. but i wanted someone to download the gun camos that i ask and show me what they look like on the snipers mainly the DSR and Balista.

let me know if you are up for this and ill send you the details right awway. but you need to show me that you can record the footage of the camos on the snipers.

Advent

Advent

One for All
Donator Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So i have an account in my possession (dont ask how thats my secret) but it has 800 msp on it and i dont want to purchase the dlc on my console. but i wanted someone to download the gun camos that i ask and show me what they look like on the snipers mainly the DSR and Balista.

let me know if you are up for this and ill send you the details right awway. but you need to show me that you can record the footage of the camos on the snipers.
I can do it but do you want me to record it on cod theater and send it to you?
If yes, I will be on later and i can show you
i would really like the Bacon, and Purple.

HyPe Cav3maN

HyPe Cav3maN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do it but do you want me to record it on cod theater and send it to you?
If yes, I will be on later and i can show you
i would really like the Bacon, and Purple.
thats 2 of the ones i want.
i wanted them , the money and the hello kitty looking one
i want you to do this so bad i will let you download the slots aswell that way it will all work on your account.

msg me on skype ( live:cave )
also you can render the clip to youtube :smile: record a clip or each sniper reloading with each camo on it
so like 4 clips of the dsr reloading each time with one of the 4 camos on it and then with the ballista

Advent

Advent

One for All
Donator Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
no lol this account has 800 msp on it
all i want is to see what camo i want on my sniper before i purchase it. this account is stolen btw
Wait, The account is stolen? If thats true I don't want any part of that. I don't take other peoples money......

Top Bottom
Login
Register