What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Free Black ops 1 modded zombies lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Status lobby is closed. & will most likely open again on 19th -20th-September. I may be able to do the odd request
Let's get this clear
Some people have been getting this mixed up with JTAG MOD MENUS.
THIS IS A .GPD MOD
It does not require a Jtag
Meaning no stealth server needed nor does it chew up KV's as a jtag/rgh can.
I made this myself & it doesn't display a menu on the screen. You use dpad to activate the mods & other buttons to toggle them

Rules
1 don't message me on my Xbox account as M.S monitors our messages on Xbox live.
2 only message me here at se7ensins

3 Leave a reply here to receive a invite

Hello guys i do free black ops 1 lobbys everyday when i am not working.
I do my lobbys around 10am-6pm Australian eastern time. Or 5pm California time. Please note I do get a lot of people asking me so it can be hard to fit in large numbers of people but I did just get another Xbox working so I can increase up to six people at one given time & given I am doing this free of charge expect some waiting times if I already have full lobbys but I will do my best to help fit you all in cheers

These are my own mods. It doesn't have a co-host menu but I can give all guns modded perks super far revive toggle speed,toggle gravity no clip & much more unlimited ammo give mini gun & so on
Works on all maps yes that include dead ops arcade note dead ops arcade is limited to speed God gravity & some more.
Also I will be doing world at war zombie lobbys later on I will make a thread it will have co-host max prestige infection lobby basically the best stuff for world at war skip to 99999999+ but anyway this thread is only for black ops 1.

Last edited:
G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The mods are binds & free it has no co-host menu

Can I have test go?
It has no co-host

The mods are binds & free it has no co-host menu

It has no co-host
You can only install the mods if you are on Xbox 360. But you can host for a person on Xbox one. I can always help you again if you want me to host for you

R

Ronald1n

Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point of joining if u cant mod yourself ?

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point of joining if u cant mod yourself ?
What do you mean.. I can MOD it just doesn't display text aka menu co-host. What would you call that video huh

R

Ronald1n

Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean.. I can MOD it just doesn't display text aka menu co-host. What would you call that video huh
What i mean is why would people join you with your gpd dvar mods when they could just join someone with a actual mod menu (a scroll menu)

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What i mean is why would people join you with your gpd dvar mods when they could just join someone with a actual mod menu (a scroll menu)
You would be surprised how many of my buddies join this.. PEOPLE will join if they want to. I am just offering a free service.. I do have a RGH trinity but I find it more convenient to do it this way for black ops 1 as it doesn't cost me $$ in a stealth or KV,s

R

Ronald1n

Reaction score
Sin$
You would be surprised how many of my buddies join this.. PEOPLE will join if they want to. I am just offering a free service.. I do have a RGH trinity but I find it more convenient to do it this way for black ops 1 as it doesn't cost me $$ in a stealth or KV,s
Thats cool do u do mods for mw3 too ? Lol

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats cool do u do mods for mw3 too ? Lol
I have in the past. I did co-host for multiplayer & I did have a menu that let's you give God mode classes to a verified player.. I also do world at war iso mod menus most days. & the odd mw2. If you ever wanted to join a lobby your welcome to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register