What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Status lobby is closed. & will most likely open again on 19th -20th-September. I may be able to do the odd request
Let's get this clear
Some people have been getting this mixed up with JTAG MOD MENUS.
THIS IS A .GPD MOD
It does not require a Jtag
Meaning no stealth server needed nor does it chew up KV's as a jtag/rgh can.
I made this myself & it doesn't display a menu on the screen. You use dpad to activate the mods & other buttons to toggle them

Rules
1 don't message me on my Xbox account as M.S monitors our messages on Xbox live.
2 only message me here at se7ensins

3 Leave a reply here to receive a invite

Hello guys i do free black ops 1 lobbys everyday when i am not working.
I do my lobbys around 10am-6pm Australian eastern time. Or 5pm California time. Please note I do get a lot of people asking me so it can be hard to fit in large numbers of people but I did just get another Xbox working so I can increase up to six people at one given time & given I am doing this free of charge expect some waiting times if I already have full lobbys but I will do my best to help fit you all in cheers

These are my own mods. It doesn't have a co-host menu but I can give all guns modded perks super far revive toggle speed,toggle gravity no clip & much more unlimited ammo give mini gun & so on
Works on all maps yes that include dead ops arcade note dead ops arcade is limited to speed God gravity & some more.
Also I will be doing world at war zombie lobbys later on I will make a thread it will have co-host max prestige infection lobby basically the best stuff for world at war skip to 99999999+ but anyway this thread is only for black ops 1.

Last edited:
A

A RAND0M SHARK

Reaction score
Can I have test go?

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mods are binds & free it has no co-host menu

Can I have test go?
It has no co-host

The mods are binds & free it has no co-host menu

It has no co-host
You can only install the mods if you are on Xbox 360. But you can host for a person on Xbox one. I can always help you again if you want me to host for you

R

Ronald1n

Reaction score
whats the point of joining if u cant mod yourself ?

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats the point of joining if u cant mod yourself ?
What do you mean.. I can MOD it just doesn't display text aka menu co-host. What would you call that video huh

R

Ronald1n

Reaction score
What do you mean.. I can MOD it just doesn't display text aka menu co-host. What would you call that video huh
What i mean is why would people join you with your gpd dvar mods when they could just join someone with a actual mod menu (a scroll menu)

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What i mean is why would people join you with your gpd dvar mods when they could just join someone with a actual mod menu (a scroll menu)
You would be surprised how many of my buddies join this.. PEOPLE will join if they want to. I am just offering a free service.. I do have a RGH trinity but I find it more convenient to do it this way for black ops 1 as it doesn't cost me $$ in a stealth or KV,s

R

Ronald1n

Reaction score
You would be surprised how many of my buddies join this.. PEOPLE will join if they want to. I am just offering a free service.. I do have a RGH trinity but I find it more convenient to do it this way for black ops 1 as it doesn't cost me $$ in a stealth or KV,s
Thats cool do u do mods for mw3 too ? Lol

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats cool do u do mods for mw3 too ? Lol
I have in the past. I did co-host for multiplayer & I did have a menu that let's you give God mode classes to a verified player.. I also do world at war iso mod menus most days. & the odd mw2. If you ever wanted to join a lobby your welcome to

J

Jsmc

Reaction score
Can I get an invite? GT:speechless:SiLENtZx 5150 Xbox One

J

Jsmc

Reaction score
Can you check your GT is correct as it isn't showing up

Send me a message so I can send you a invite to that GT Aus5ie Sniper

My gammertag is "aus5ie sniper"
Ok I just did

J