I will use www.random.org.

I will pm winners.

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Not allowed to ask 4 rep. stop begging and GTFO. No one rep this kid. rep is ment to be given if someone helps you out. not so u have a one in 50 chance to win a MOH beta code. if you giv him rep ur basically reterted.

Lethal

Lethal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not allowed to ask 4 rep. stop begging and GTFO. No one rep this kid. rep is ment to be given if someone helps you out. not so u have a one in 50 chance to win a MOH beta code. if you giv him rep ur basically reterted.

Alright. Wow no need to be such an *** i never knew i was not allowed to ask for rep. You shouldn't just go around being such a bastard. Just inform the person what they are doing wrong.

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

CrAzY FaIrYHoPn

FairyHopn' All Day
Retired
Grammar Nazi TotM MotM
Reaction score
Alright. Wow no need to be such an *** i never knew i was not allowed to ask for rep. You shouldn't just go around being such a bastard. Just inform the person what they are doing wrong.
I love how u write tht trying to sound like u didnt know what you are doing. yet now ur signature is asking for rep. GTFO u leech. Im glad to see tht no one reped u for the codes.

Lethal

Lethal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how u write tht trying to sound like u didnt know what you are doing. yet now ur signature is asking for rep. GTFO u leech. Im glad to see tht no one reped u for the codes.

I love how you are getting worked up for nothing you stupid deuche. So in my signature is asking for rep if i helped you right? isnt that what you said rep is for?

Top Bottom
Login
Register