• Start date
  • Views 1,656
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Braggenator

Reaction score
Sin$
Personnely i strongly disagree with Microsoft charging us gamers for what was initially free content, eg, DLC (content that should have been shipped with the game and for reasons i understand could not, shouldn't cost us) and with the recent introduction of the Avatar marketplace Microsoft is trying to take even more of our money.
What I am asking is there a hack to get it free, similar to the unlock mod that was discoverd before to unlock all the items available at once. Can this or has it already been done? :?

S

Sparkyzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the only one we had was patched... So we have none. I personally dont have a problem with it. its just they went a bit much... anything past 200 for an avatar I'm not paying for.

B

Braggenator

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't like the idea at all, the feature was originally intended to be FREE, but then greedy old bill probably decided he wanted more money and dammit I don't want to give it to him.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Braggenator said:
I don't like the idea at all, the feature was originally intended to be FREE, but then greedy old bill probably decided he wanted more money and dammit I don't want to give it to him.

So is this a personal Fight or you honestly think Marketplace content should be free?

B

Braggenator

Reaction score
Sin$
Market place content should be free, But my question Is, Is it possible through certain acts to make the Marketplace free (hack it?)

B

Braggenator

Reaction score
Sin$
Well I assume you must download these new items from the Avatar Marketplace so you would be able to find the item on xplorer360 or something, so why can't we just change the code on the item that says, " Hey only work on this xbox"???:?

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Because we do not live the keys to sign live files. We can do it with cons because they are held in the 360 since each 360 signs the files itself. Live files are different. Only MS has the live keys and they are held private and we are most likely never going to get them. Cons can be rehashed/resigned, and Live/Pirs cannot.

S

Sparkyzane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Braggenator said:
Bill is no longer the head of microsoft...

B

Braggenator

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to change the live file to a con file? there must be a way, Someone has managed to un-ban an xbox for Christs sake.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Because unbanning a 360 just required a new serial and console id. Once again. Its the same thing with con signing. The way you unban your console is by using an infectus chip with the add-on for the time attack. Once you get your cpu key. Then you can get access in. From there you had access to many things. For example the "keyvault" which is what makes con resigners work. You can also change your consoles region, id, dvd key, and serial. That is because all of that is held on the 360. When that is changed the servers don't know what it was before so it just assumes that it is a new 360. The keys to sign live and pirs files are held privatly by microsoft and ill say it again. We will most likely never get our hands on them.

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think if you was in the preview program legit, you should get a redeem code for a pack of all the clothes, but come on, 400 mspoints is way to much, that could buy you some dlc or something

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree the Avatar clothes are way overpriced.. I don't understand why they are charging at all... It's almost like the shirts are the same exact thing as the ones they have had, they are just reskinned lol. That takes a total of how many office hours lol. IDK they whole process but instead of buying clothes for a virtual me, I think I will by clothes for my self... I'm Don't really care though because I don't need to wear gears of war armor on my avatar that doesn't even look like me just to show off on XBox live... Plus i would rather have some map packs instead of clothes...

J

Jamessharpshooter

Reaction score
Sin$
Sparkyzane said:
Bill is no longer the head of microsoft...
ya, his daughter is the head now...

they need to make a custom clothes option, add images to blank tees and share them for free with your friends. imagine a clan where instead of having an emblem, a flaming t-shirt... id join that clan

or even flaming head for halo 3 but no recon... someone call the fire dept.

tree huga

tree huga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah everything on the marketplace is overpriced. 800 for a name change? really?

J

Jamessharpshooter

Reaction score
Sin$
tree huga said:
yeah everything on the marketplace is overpriced. 800 for a name change? really?

i agree, too overpriced. maybe us modders can figure out a way to use xbox.com online marketplace, and not spend MS points. or even add free ms points over the site? would make things much better.

Sixen

Sixen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jamessharpshooter said:
i agree, too overpriced. maybe us modders can figure out a way to use xbox.com online marketplace, and not spend MS points. or even add free ms points over the site? would make things much better.

yeah... right while your at that why dont you go ahead and get the live keyvaults for us?
and im sure you know nothing about modding your probably just going to leech off of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register