All credits for the video go to me :/ please subscribe :smile:

PLEASE ALSO:
Give me some tips to improve my video.
Give me ideas for my next video and you will be credited :smile:

Last edited:

iLLoNyX

.:*Emma Watson*:.
Reaction score
Granted you seem to know your stuff which is great but in this tutorial it was really hard to hear you.

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
What's with the Barney music? For real... the music is terrible.

A quick correction so you actually sound like you know what you are talking about next time: You check "Unknown Sources" so you can install apps from unknown sources, it has nothing to do with downloading.

Anyways, just so you know, 4shared is way better for downloading apps.

Tabuu

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
What's with the Barney music? For real... the music is terrible.

A quick correction so you actually sound like you know what you are talking about next time: You check "Unknown Sources" so you can install apps from unknown sources, it has nothing to do with downloading.

Anyways, just so you know, 4shared is way better for downloading apps.

The music is actually alright. It doesn't bug the **** out of me like all that ****** rap music. When I watch tut videos, I don't want music blaring the background. This was a nice change. Tricky is correct about checking "Unknown Sources". You can download as many apk files as you want, but you won't be able to install them until you check that box. Again, he is also correct about 4Shared, that site tends to have the most apk files to download.

DarkenedMatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm amazed you haven't been flamed over this since this is really just common sense if you've ever used a computer and are tech savvy. Nonetheless good tut.

Top Bottom