Discussion FREE 2xp Codes | Dropped randomly | Plz share ur USED codes

Occult

Occult

Salvation through Knowledge
Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated: 11/8 PLEASE ONLY TAKE 1...(Three this time) :wink:

Here ya go scrubs. Will update with new ones occasionally.
Look for it, I promise it's here somewhere... just hiding a bit.

Also.

Im looking into reverse engineering the algorithm used for generating the random strings, but in order to do so accurately I need like 500+ more already used (working) codes... So if people could post a list of their used ones that'd be lit! Thanks.

When a generator is made that does better than 50%, ill do dumps of 100+ a day... so its for sure beneficial for you guys to post your used codes :smile:
Please post ONLY 13 digit codes like the ones below... and without spaces or dashes please... or else i have to do 2 more steps when plugging em in.

(These are all USED codes!!! The new codes are somewhere else... look for em)(HINT: Its only seen when it is illuminated)

------------------------------------------------
LV4D9ZTSPNQPC
0BG415CBECBKR
C9TFTWHMD3P5E
BJQPFHF1M3RC5
KC4BF5BB4X76V
BGQXZDJ4SDL95
QYNQLEKRZQY54
1RYDBC2TK2S4Z
EG560EMXWSGDX
8KQRC4C7MYTXJ
B5HTYSJDMKBVH
N8LR9E7J98L2J
J6K17D9HN953W
W3QW429NFOW2V
RLPB5WVS93N3T
KRENPDRGH7LF6
V9RSR8T67S1BZ
4Q078NFLFFKZY
V1RXH6NDJHLNB
G7S25XPJY2TK5
7GNN6CLRSWEZX
00W2VVR79H4FX
27H20FGQN3B1C
8ZL41MTVRE2FW
G6QGSCFGDTDPC
KFTX1Y7HC5RYY
638861Q1L75HK
0LXV6LL48EXEQ
J9QC2GSJR5ZSN
3EJF9B378FWLD
4PR9P6LTW246L
S3JPQ8ST2LLL9
2WF3Q4TMG61JR
0RDLQ46Y3RNZN
FVB9C99JDW812
2E6L8SGXB8K6G
EXPWZTM1Y1NHV
KGPL3KR6L0JEY
65DXLGHCH2PM8
CK5D1Y0LRGLB4
GDYEFL2F0W9BP
EKF33Q5MDWP15
460Q00RC01K24
4FFMBFDQJWB4J
5X7BNQN0DZDWP
Q9YKPET94PSGB
SBP8YLG3XNTN5
JQNH5CWEQ4C38
X109XR080GCVZ
Y02EVRRQVS2JJ
LLQLWM9W53ZVL
K5YCJP498BH26
RYN3VSRWQZ1RC
WX140Y1Y2FB90
JM7YX87PZ6VSH
DF0YZ3D5ZNXJ6
WYJBSMB6E5CZF
------------------------------------------------

NEW CODES 11/8
#1 ---------->
QBE46J8D12HR5
#2 ---------->
C4TRQ90JJK0J1
#3 ---------->
292NXXK0120ZL

Last edited:
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t see why everyone is trying so hard to get dxp code generators to work. They haven’t before i doubt they will now.

Occult

Occult

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t see why everyone is trying so hard to get dxp code generators to work. They haven’t before i doubt they will now.
You're probably right.. but not having to go to the store would be nice xD
All the active codes were most likely generated completely randomly upon marking the products and the list with all the codes then sent to activision for storage on their servers (assuming that's why they have Doritos as 13 digits and Totinos as 10). So the question comes down to how fast can you input randomized combinations over and over and over... cus it's literally a gigantic guessing game at that point. Someone mentioned something about keeping a list of the tried ones and used ones so you can deduce as you go, so that's probably the best way is to just brute force it and keep track of everything for future deduction. Then you could potentially use this method every time they do a promotion

D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All the active codes were most likely generated completely randomly upon marking the products and the list with all the codes then sent to activision for storage on their servers (assuming that's why they have Doritos as 13 digits and Totinos as 10). So the question comes down to how fast can you input randomized combinations over and over and over... cus it's literally a gigantic guessing game at that point. Someone mentioned something about keeping a list of the tried ones and used ones so you can deduce as you go, so that's probably the best way is to just brute force it and keep track of everything for future deduction. Then you could potentially use this method every time they do a promotion
I've ran a few different methods for a total of over 50k codes and none worked. That took half the day.

* I have a log of all codes tried

S

SeeIn4D

Reaction score
Sin$

Realistically yeah, but at the same time the processing power you'd require to iterate through that entire list as it grows is just ungodly lmao.

If you seriously wanted to go at it with a bruteforce, instead of having it loop to generate random numbers, have it add 1 to each character from 0-Z and run it for a week. But that wouldn't be good for sharing, literally every code on the market at some point would be taken by someone LMAO

if someone with experience in any machine learning (python, C# ML.net, etc) could feed it working and not working codes and teach it to differentiate to create an algorithm or similar seed that'd be one thing though. Outta my area of expertise :V

Occult

Occult

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
I've ran a few different methods for a total of over 50k codes and none worked. That took half the day.

* I have a log of all codes tried
Big oofs. 50,000 out of 106,387,358,923,716,524,807,713,475,752,456,393,740,167,855,629,859,291,136 (57 digits or an Octodecillion+) possible combos. lolz
This is why i've pretty much given up cus it comes down to how fast you can enter em in and mark em for non-recycle whilst generating new ones to enter in.
Forms a cycle but would require days of coding to make a proper program to do so efficiently. If you run multiple instances it adds even more complexity to the deduction.
Unless the generated codes are all pooled and stored in the same database.. then could give lots of people the program and do some blockchain type stuff..
I'll have to look into this, especially for future cods.

*edit; would honestly just require way too much time to make something that could pull this off.... so fuq dot

Last edited:
Occult

Occult

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Realistically yeah, but at the same time the processing power you'd require to iterate through that entire list as it grows is just ungodly lmao.

If you seriously wanted to go at it with a bruteforce, instead of having it loop to generate random numbers, have it add 1 to each character from 0-Z and run it for a week. But that wouldn't be good for sharing, literally every code on the market at some point would be taken by someone LMAO

if someone with experience in any machine learning (python, C# ML.net, etc) could feed it working and not working codes and teach it to differentiate to create an algorithm or similar seed that'd be one thing though. Outta my area of expertise :V
Would be difficult to get your hands on the amount of codes you'd need to train it accurately tho.. that's why literal hopelessness

Occult

Occult

Seasoned Veteran Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Three new codes are up! Plz only take 1, if you can hold back the temptation to take em all..

S

SeeIn4D

Reaction score
Sin$
Three new codes are up! Plz only take 1, if you can hold back the temptation to take em all..

To all of my cheesy bois who snapped a **** ton of codes from their local grocery store -

Send this man some codes to give out next time you go shopping. Costs ya nothing, and I doubt you're gonna use all 500 hours of double exp :whistle:

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way a generator would be worth anyone's time is if it automatically tried the codes for you and redeemed any working ones immediately.

But then you would need to give it access to your account and I'm not so sure that's the safest route for anyone other than the creator.

If you really want codes just go look at bags in the store but overall these double XP tokens are worthless. You only get half of the time in an actual game if you're lucky. I played campaign and got tons of tokens, that's all I needed to get to 130 in a couple days. The rest of those 20 levels isn't much of a grind.

Astral Penguin

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If I get more, I'll drop em for ya

If I get more, I'll drop em for ya

X

XBL Berna

Reaction score
Sin$
HKDR-GNZJG-PP37