What's new

FREE $150-Q-Insights Paid Research Study on Car Audio Systems - 45 Minute Online Survey(USA only)

• Thread starter DealSeekerof7sins
  • Start date
  • Views 974
Status
Not open for further replies.
DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
This survey is open to anyone in the US, so please feel free to forward
this invite to friends/family nationwide

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/autoaudio

If you know someone that may like to participate, please pass this
email along to them. We look forward to hearing from you!

To update your information or register for our database, please fill
out the following website:
http://www.q-insights.com/respondent

murph fish murph fish

thread

Last edited:
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so what? What is the purpose of second website? It asks for like everything. :unsure:

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait so what? What is the purpose of second website? It asks for like everything. :unsure:
i think to register to their database lol

murph fish

murph fish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the second link is if you wish to seek a job in market research through them

Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait.....so is that survey that I just took that was 5 minutes long the survey that one could earn $150 for taking?

Or was that some intro survey for a greater survey that is yet to come? I'm confused :tongue:

DealSeekerof7sins

DealSeekerof7sins

Professor of Deals
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait.....so is that survey that I just took that was 5 minutes long the survey that one could earn $150 for taking?

Or was that some intro survey for a greater survey that is yet to come? I'm confused :tongue:
murph fish murph fish may know since he knows how this works lol

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I filled out both and there's only a 5 minute survey from the link at the top and the second one is just the information you have.

Definitely not 45 minutes and both links (to slickdeals) and the one to their survey only get you the 5 minute survey; I'll check my email and see if there's something in there for the possibly real one?

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you guys get it.

The first link, is an interview/survey. By filling out that survey, they will determine whether or not you qualify for their UPCOMING survey, which is worth $150.
vZlbgWj.jpg

The second link, is where you can get yourself registered in their database and can be alerted to upcoming surveys. The information you enter will be in there, and they can use that to help select surveys that relate to your classification (age, sex, location)

Jacob Modz

Jacob Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think you guys get it.

The first link, is an interview/survey. By filling out that survey, they will determine whether or not you qualify for their UPCOMING survey, which is worth $150.
vZlbgWj.jpg

The second link, is where you can get yourself registered in their database and can be alerted to upcoming surveys. The information you enter will be in there, and they can use that to help select surveys that relate to your classification (age, sex, location)
#genius

murph fish

murph fish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any day now murph fish murph fish ! Lol, just messin' :tongue:
Sorry got baked, Uhhh usually you get an email saying they have chosen you for further evaluation. Then you confirm the details and get asked more about phone times or when you have to do something. Its like a lotto almost haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.