Franklin's voice online

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by Loweyeceo, Jul 7, 2018 with 6 replies and 307 views.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loweyeceo

Loweyeceo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am messing with a few glitches and was kick off gta5 online and before going to gtav I joined a friend and loaded online as my online character. When I try to join crew threw start menu my online character says things like awe man, Dang! In Franklin's voice.

I will be testing it later today to see if I get anything out of it.

At one point when I was trying to do the same glitch it kicked my online character to sp. So I know there is something here just have to play with it more.

Anyone ever have this happen and does having the voice online mean anything? Maybe sp to mp?

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Premium

Ratings:
    Give us some steps so we can test:wink:

3. OP
    Loweyeceo

Loweyeceo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm sorry, I dont want anything to get patched by releasing the steps. I want to get something out it before releasing it but when I do I'll release it here on this site.
    But I can use some help, i know it's hard with out knowing the steps but a lot people on this site has more experience with glitches than I do.

When I get kick off online to gtav, i join someone before loading into sp mode. What happens afterward , I still need to test different methods, I get the joining gta online. I spawn into story mode as my online character floating in the air,then the game freezes and flashes. I load online everything is normal, if I try to join a job, join a friend, join crew member. Two things happen 1. I load into prolog or 2. Talk as Franklin and load back online.

Sorry it's so long so has there been a glitch before where the online character loads into sp, then some how load back online. Or is there a way I can stay in sp as online character, if there is a benefit from it?

4. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Contributor

Ratings:
    If you want some help you'll have to share the steps with them. Either here where everyone can see it or in a private convo. Pretty hard for any of us to help you if we cant try it out ourselves.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Loweyeceo

Loweyeceo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can do the franklin special vehicle garage glitch online, dupe the retro by entering the garage and exit. Also im not sure if its already like this online but i can also access the impound from off line.
    I cant remember but if anyone can answer this, id appreciate it.
    With the minor turbulence job, the job where trever and Michael and banned from the city. There isnt peyote plants right? Like if i were to go online try with this mission activated peyote wont show up online. Ill get around to testing myself but if any has an answer it would help.

6. FiremanJohnson

FiremanJohnson Minnesota sports franchises are cursed

Ratings:
    Tbh you won't get shxt accomplished by asking around, you're better off going solo. There's snakes everywhere around here.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Loweyeceo

Loweyeceo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know always trying to pry stuff out of people. Thanks for the heads up.