Discussion FPS Freeks

• Thread starter batmanbby
  • Start date
  • Views 1,541
B

batmanbby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am posting this on this because it can be used for this game.

FPS Freeks, they are an extension to you analog stick, it makes it more free for you too move because there is more leverage.
It also, increases your accuracy it allows you to move and look more easilyy.
They are great they are great for GB or a tournament it makes you not miss as much.
I have used them once or twice at a friends and I am now ordering a pair of them.
They are only $10, which that is a good price.
I just posted this for people that are unaware of them
If you wonder why some people never miss this may be part of it.
Link To Site.
FPSFreekWhitesmall.jpg

D

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
There are also speed freaks for racing games like forza. I was thinking of ordering a pair of these but, I never play GBs or that muchs pubs. I mod whenever I am home.

B

batmanbby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I play atleast a couple hours a day and atleast 1 Gb match a day so thats why im getting them.

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
I have them, they are so useless to me.

I just kept the sticker they sent with it and put it on my xbox case :lol:

M

Mr Blonde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying these, actually. What's quite annoying is that they're $10, but on their affiliated UK site they're £10. So I'm thinking that I have to pay, uhh, 35%+ more than you guys? Obviously that's not anybody on this site's fault and it's not really that much, but it's principal, haha. :tongue:

M

Mr Blonde

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said, it's obviously not something that's in your control hehe. :tongue:

After checking it out, it's a little bit under 35%. But anyway, I do pretty well without these - although admittedly I do go have a tendency to go too far to the side when Sniping, so it's something I'll look into.

N

Naft

À contre-courant
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I got a pair on my controller, I can play without but then I gotta lower my sensitivity to half of what I'm using with them.

Worth the 10$ in my opinion.

K

KuShZ

Reaction score
I don't see how do they help you? It just adds a little more height to the joystick ..?

I don't see how do they help you? It just adds a little more height to the joystick ..?

B

batmanbby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dont understand until you actually use them.

M

MrDeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a pair on my controller, I can play without but then I gotta lower my sensitivity to half of what I'm using with them.

Worth the 10$ in my opinion.

+1

They aren't earth shattering but they allow you to turn up your sensitivity overnight as opposed to dealing with having to gradually up it.

I play on 7 now with fps freeks, i never could go higher than 5 without.

I

I Mastermind I

Retired Super Mod
Retired
Reaction score
They are amazing, playing on 10 sensitivity is so easy to control it's like playing on medium !.

If you want 10% of these badboys just use the code "muzzafuzza"

N

Nazgul

Se7enth Reaper
Reaction score
I bought these, the added length improves your accuracy by 40% .

I play Halo and i used to play on Sen 2, any higher and i'll miss every shot, bought these straight to sen 7.

EXCELLENT.

F

Flogging Molly

Reaction score
I was thinking of buying these, actually. What's quite annoying is that they're $10, but on their affiliated UK site they're £10. So I'm thinking that I have to pay, uhh, 35%+ more than you guys? Obviously that's not anybody on this site's fault and it's not really that much, but it's principal, haha. :tongue:
HAHA thats funny i dont really have a problem living in canada

D

DannyTrose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use coupon code "Donnie" for a discount. :smile:

H

HankHill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i used them, they didnt help at all

R

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Bought them and used them once, they made no difference for me. I already play on 9/10 sensitivity and these just made it harder.

B

batmanbby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it is different for other people.

Top Bottom