What's new

Discussion FPS FREEKS??

xCrowbar

xCrowbar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! Have any of you guys played with FPS Freeks? How are they? Do they actually improve the accuracy of your guns? And Lastly, Would you suggest them?

If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll post a link to their site:
KontrolFreeks

Thanks. :smile:

M

MAJE5TiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got them but I only use 1 on the right thumbstick .. my accuracy was good before I used them but I thought I would give them a go cus they are cheap enough & I had abit of spare cash in my paypal.

definatly in no rush to take it off ... so thumbs up from me :thumbup:

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you dont have this, buy it. put in the code "boohoodman" for 1$ off also. i only use one on the right stick, and it took me about 4 hours one night to get to the point where i couldnt blame any bad shots on getting used to them. seriously an awesome addition for 12 bucks.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
xXxCROWBARxXx said:
Hey! Have any of you guys played with FPS Freeks? How are they? Do they actually improve the accuracy of your guns? And Lastly, Would you suggest them?
I have a pair of FPS Freeks, and they are really good. I prefer them over the default 360 thumbsticks because of the better leverage.

They have improved my accuracy by a GREAT deal over time. Whenever I take them off the controller, it feels like it's broken.

I suggest them FO SHO, pick up a pair as soon as you can.

xCrowbar

xCrowbar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MsK said:
got them but I only use 1 on the right thumbstick .. my accuracy was good before I used them but I thought I would give them a go cus they are cheap enough & I had abit of spare cash in my paypal.

definatly in no rush to take it off ... so thumbs up from me :thumbup:

b0nk3rs1337 said:
if you dont have this, buy it. put in the code "boohoodman" for 1$ off also. i only use one on the right stick, and it took me about 4 hours one night to get to the point where i couldnt blame any bad shots on getting used to them. seriously an awesome addition for 12 bucks.

Coffee said:
I have a pair of FPS Freeks, and they are really good. I prefer them over the default 360 thumbsticks because of the better leverage.

They have improved my accuracy by a GREAT deal over time. Whenever I take them off the controller, it feels like it's broken.

I suggest them FO SHO, pick up a pair as soon as you can.

b0nk3rs1337 said:
the best way to put it is with a really short stick its hard to make fine adjustments but with the extender you can make a small adjustment a lot easier. just buy them you wont be disappointed.

Thanks, I will take your guys feedback into consideration and buy em. And like you guys said, if I don't like them I could always take them off without virtually any effect on my paycheck. :thumbup:

Again, thanks for the feedback. Will keep in touch and tell you how I like them once I receive them.

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the best way to put it is with a really short stick its hard to make fine adjustments but with the extender you can make a small adjustment a lot easier. just buy them you wont be disappointed.

xCrowbar

xCrowbar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
b0nk3rs1337 said:

Sounds Good. Just bought em. :smile:

B

b0nk3rs1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a little tip, after a week or so i start getting used to the change and i take it off and play for 30 mins or something like that with the default stick and then put it back on. sounds stupid but makes a big difference.

U

uneedhelp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I have a pair too, I keep one on the left thumbstick as well for possibly when I do elevators.

It really does help your accuracy, especially when sniping over long distances with higher sensitivity. I used to be on 2-3. Now I'm playing 6-7, and can snipe (from afar) just as well as i used to

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
I use them and I can't play without them. You don't notice a difference when you put them on, but if you try to take them off and play, it just doesn't work. They are a good buy and I recommend them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register