What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Foxy #iFruitCustoms Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTFox

WTFox

Experienced Member
Diamonds Are Forever Platinum Record Services
Reaction score
Sin$

Here I will share my availability to help you get customizations done using iFruit.
I am only available M-F from 8am-4pm EST (US)
FAQ:
"Do I have to be online?" - YES
"Do I have to be in the chat?" - YES

Possible:
  • paint/mod Vans, mariachis, metal/chrome paint race jester/massacro
  • Paint GOGO Blista
  • ADD 100% Armor to Insurgent and Armored Kuruma
  • custom/yankton plates on ANY owned vehicle (any text/non-profane)
  • get locked LSC items (paints/upgrades)
  • you can remove BP tires
  • turbo electric cars
  • tints on motorcycles/vehicles without option in LSC
  • Patriot Smoke
  • FRONT motorcycle wheels
  • PAINT Speedos, Mariachis, other special vehicles
Not possible (limited by R*, not me):
  • Transmission upgrades, custom wheels (whitewalls/lettering), crew paint/emblems
  • Cannot change REAR motorcycle wheels.
  • RUMPO Plain/News has problems holding/keeping mods
  • You CANNOT get colored chrome
  • Cannot do body styles or cosmetic changes (bumpers, spoilers, etc)
  • No Special/Worn colors. You can only get colors that are available in LSC.
  • Cannot add insurance
  • Cannot do pearlescents. You'll get whatever the default pearlescent is (on metallics)
  • Cannot change wheel color
VOUCHED FOR:
I have NUMEROUS people who have vouched for me all over these forums and have done over 200 orders for other people on GTAF. I also have over 200k views and 1200 posts on my iFruit tutorial. I don't care about 'hacking' your Social Club. If you have a problem sharing your password, CHANGE IT TEMPORARILY. I'm helping people. Here are some threads where I've already helped others:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules
  • 1st come, 1st serve, at my convenience
  • be online in an invite only
  • drive the vehicle(s) you want done out then back into the garage
  • have the money for upgrades
  • upon completion, post a pic (or at LEAST say thx) in this thread so others can see what's possible.
Steps
  1. Fill in this codes form
    (mirror1) (mirror 2)
  2. PM me the codes
    (the button will highlight what to send, we will coordinate times via PM)
  3. Start new invite only session (aka BE ONLINE)
  4. Join this chat
    (I will not send orders unless we are chatting, to confirm your satisfaction)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***How to Upload Snapmatic Photos to Social Club in GTAV for PS4 and Xbox One source
Question: I took some photos with the Snapmatic app, but theyre not showing up on my Social Club account page. How can I post my pictures online?
Answer: PS4 and Xbox One players can choose which Snapmatic photos they would like to upload to Social Club; photos are not uploaded automatically. To select which photos you would like to upload, please follow these steps:

http://youtu.be/WvaHJtp-q24?t=17s

***How to post a picture on 7s:
  • find it on social club. right click and choose Copy Image Location (Firefox)/Copy Image URL (Chrome)
    2u73ts0.png

• Go to forum reply, click on the add Image icon
    iozrq8.png

• Right Click/Paste into the URL box.
    2prhe0g.png

• Click Insert
  • Click Post Reply
D.I.Y.
If you want to learn to do this yourself, check the following tutorial:
iFruit+Charles my own detailed tutorial developed over the past year. detailed code explanations, how to's, and videos​

Last edited:
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Have fun!

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a modded lobby service. Posting your gamertag will not get you anything besides your reply deleted. The only reason this thread is in GTA V Modded Lobbies is because I see it fits best in this section.

Last edited:
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What if i don't have a mic?

misread.

S

starscreamx

Reaction score
Sin$
I can say that I have friends that have done this with OP and no problem. I really stopped here to say that someone has posted on rockstar asking if they should report people with yankton plates and rockstar said yes. I recently started doing this service for my friends and suggest to them they not get yankton tags because of that. Althought friends that got it anyway have had no proplem. just for your consideration simply.

D

Dabbe73

Reaction score
Sin$
I can say that I have friends that have done this with OP and no problem. I really stopped here to say that someone has posted on rockstar asking if they should report people with yankton plates and rockstar said yes. I recently started doing this service for my friends and suggest to them they not get yankton tags because of that. Althought friends that got it anyway have had no proplem. just for your consideration simply.
Yes ik, but ny plates are very cool and i dont think yhat many people will report me but anyway thanks for your concideration :biggrin:

DANK420247

DANK420247

Reaction score
Sin$
THANKS FOR THE HELP WITH THE SOVEREIGN. PM TODAY WHEN YOU CAN HELP WITH THE MARSHALL AND MAYBE GIVE ME SOME POINTERS ON HOW TO USE CHARLES

Ncrx

Ncrx

Reaction score
Sin$
still working with new patch ? and what about a custom horn like mariachi horn for my mariachi car ?

WTFox

WTFox

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
yes still works. you can put the horn on mariachi

Moisesx55

Moisesx55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT Moisesx115 I sent you pm and I'm in the chat. Ty for creating such a great service.

WTFox

WTFox

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
YES on all consoles. i don't think the mariachi or any tornados have suspension options. but if they do we can order it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register