• Thread starter Shiro95
  • Start date
  • Views 2,349
S

Shiro95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any informations? want to play again but nothing left to do..

S

Shiro95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, nothing official has been said on the matter. I think everyone is anticipating a new character along with the next expansion. Nobody knows what kind it may be either. Gearbox has been whining about all the work that goes into creating a new level cap so I wouldn't expect one anytime soon.
i dont understand why they take so long if everything was alrdy planned.. i mean gearbox looses a lot of customers who would buy this over time

MoNsTeR_MaYhEm

MoNsTeR_MaYhEm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gearbox is scrabbling. They need to finish one great game before moving to another that's sucks and then causes the one good one they have BL2 go to crap when this game still has a lot of Potential.

iThrowAIDS

iThrowAIDS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gearbox is scrabbling. They need to finish one great game before moving to another that's sucks and then causes the one good one they have BL2 go to crap when this game still has a lot of Potential.
Which is funny, because I heard that they lied about Aliens: Colonial Marines which completely flopped, and people want their money back. They should have just spent the time developing BL2 instead of the bunk game they just released.

MoNsTeR_MaYhEm

MoNsTeR_MaYhEm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which is funny, because I heard that they lied about Aliens: Colonial Marines which completely flopped, and people want their money back. They should have just spent the time developing BL2 instead of the bunk game they just released.
You think they would learn there lesion after duke nukem but no they just keep half assing everything now

0its0just0micheal0

0its0just0micheal0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You think they would learn there lesion after duke nukem but no they just keep half assing everything now

I think they are half assing because of duke nukem. Everyone was expecting it to be greater than it was and a lot of people got let down because of it. Gearbox may be afraid to let that happen again so they aren't trying as hard anymore. Just my theory.

MoNsTeR_MaYhEm

MoNsTeR_MaYhEm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they are half assing because of duke nukem. Everyone was expecting it to be greater than it was and a lot of people got let down because of it. Gearbox may be afraid to let that happen again so they aren't trying as hard anymore. Just my theory.
They have a great game out. They need to focus on the money maker and make it happen. I'm sure gearbox does not want a bad name. We will see what happens tho.

incinerator950

incinerator950

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

That's no excuse, they should learn to stop taking broken projects and outsourcing work. Randy's PR has been nothing short of being a **** head, and their MT Marketing has soured BL2 when the DLC's were nothing short of unimaginative and unpolished.

I'm glad they're taking some more time to actually do some work (hopefully its not being wasted to Aliens) but it doesn't look proper when you intentionally skew the game for people's own support to lock the caps so you can market them in a DLC.

trainee1

trainee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was checking up on new info yesterday and read a thread about the leval cap , it was originally meant to happen in the first qauter ,when the game was released (september to december ) this is when they ran into theyre problems ,so its not like they havent had time to work on it , plus it was shown in a previous post that it probably will be lifted with the next dlc which is rumoured to be march 12th. if we take all rumours to be true though the dlc is about tiny tinas family on the moon base with a new playable character and new legendary weapons ,pearlesant weapons but no more skill points after you hit level 50

Buckledown

Buckledown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already have all the skills. Why would I need skill points? Lol. More Tiny Tina would be cool. She is hilarious. Looking forward to locale and the new character class. I hope they realize that they have a lot to live up to. With such a great modding community I feel like we have made this game our own. I don't want to see them try and ruin it.

trainee1

trainee1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already have all the skills. Why would I need skill points? Lol. More Tiny Tina would be cool. She is hilarious. Looking forward to locale and the new character class. I hope they realize that they have a lot to live up to. With such a great modding community I feel like we have made this game our own. I don't want to see them try and ruin it.
tiny tina is very doubtfull , she is the centre of a racism thing they will want to stay away from ,and i expect when the update comes out all skill trees are going to be reset.and most of the work put in by the upstanding members of this community is going to be reset , the just of what i have read in all the different articles is they are going to change the mathematics of the game which effects all guns shields experiance and the gpd so every one may need to start again (worth it if we get third play through and a level increase, we can start again aswell )

Buckledown

Buckledown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not worried about loosing any of the fun stuff I have as long as they provide new toys. I wrecked face with 46 skill points and I can do it again. I rarely use modded gear also. I just hope that they focus more on what they provide versus what they want to take away. It seems like a waste of time and money. Modders mod and gamers game. Developers should develop.

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hope if a 4th DLC drops its fun to play regardless and is well thought out. I wasn't to thrilled about Booty DLC or Hammerlock. Carnage was off the chain though. Just on the pure humor aspect. Thats my opinion though. I am patiently waiting for another DLC.:smile:

S

Shiro95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just hope if a 4th DLC drops its fun to play regardless and is well thought out. I wasn't to thrilled about Booty DLC or Hammerlock. Carnage was off the chain though. Just on the pure humor aspect. Thats my opinion though. I am patiently waiting for another DLC.:smile:
yea i just hope they are not lazy with this one. i'd like to spend another funny days playing this game if there is enough to do.

mindl3ssviolnc3

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw someone on another forum post a really excellent idea....I *MIGHT* forgive gearbox of everything if they just include his idea....buttstallion as a raid boss! :biggrin:

Donskoops

Donskoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wouldnt mind what the dlc is just as long as i dont complete it in 40mins they are just too short all time, pandora is massive lets see some of that world

Top Bottom
Login
Register