What's new

Patched Four Glitches in One! (Any gun, camo, attachment, etc. at any level!)

• Thread starter jakerad95
  • Start date
  • Views 14,387
Sattawtf

Sattawtf

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been getting that as well... I waited to long and it merged me with another lobby.. I think if you invite people it will start a custom game on the xbox 360.... sick... It gave me the option to add bots while I was sitting in the lobby as well.....

Is that with the steps jakerad95 did or Doselliot's took?

jakerad95

jakerad95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been getting that as well... I waited to long and it merged me with another lobby.. I think if you invite people it will start a custom game on the xbox 360.... sick... It gave me the option to add bots while I was sitting in the lobby as well.....
That's that custom match xp glitch bro! :biggrin:

IBLIS

IBLIS

THE ORIGINAL
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been able to invite anyone into my lobby.. But, I managed to get the glitched/empty classes, which sucks because it cleared out my first custom class that I glitched 3 attachments and 6 perks onto.. but oh well..

Xbox steps so far...
  1. Click System Link
  2. Hover over Create Game
  3. Press Y and go to Friends List & find a friend you can join with the green arrow
  4. Hover over Join Session in Progress
  5. Press A then keep mashing A to lag until you get into the Custom game lobby with a count down.
  6. This is where we need to get next by starting a game.
I can get it to count down, then it throws me into another lobby.. So we gotta find out how to get friends into the lobby..

Updated my post on how i get it to work.. I can get it to count down but it always merges me with another lobby. I still can't invite anyone

Last edited:
Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
gun, camo, attachment at any level:
Putting camo and guns on an account that didn't unlock it will disappear after awhile with my glitch. You can put any attachment without unlocking it with my glitch.

Do the custom gamemode xp glitch:
Someone needs to get picture or video proof of this on xbox because this is ridiculous.

Lock lobbies:
The original method still works so another way is pointless unless the first way is patched.

Momentarily make all of your classes disappear:
Same can be done by clicking on a class between 6-10 in public, and then click on your custom classes in custom games.

jakerad95

jakerad95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gun, camo, attachment at any level:
Putting camo and guns on an account that didn't unlock it will disappear after awhile with my glitch. You can put any attachment without unlocking it with my glitch.

Do the custom gamemode xp glitch:
Someone needs to get picture or video proof of this on xbox because this is ridiculous.

Lock lobbies:
The original method still works so another way is pointless unless the first way is patched.

Momentarily make all of your classes disappear:
Same can be done by clicking on a class between 6-10 in public, and then click on your custom classes in custom games.
right which is why in the video I said as a community we need to find out how to get camos and stuff to stick.

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
right which is why in the video I said as a community we need to find out how to get camos and stuff to stick.

There are checks now that prevent them from sticking. You need to have it unlocked, except for attachments.

jakerad95

jakerad95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are checks now that prevent them from sticking. You need to have it unlocked, except for attachments.
There has got to be a glitch to override it. I will keep attempting it until I find one. Until then we have this glitch that produces 4 glitches. I want to know how that happens as well.

F

FeeZus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't been able to invite anyone into my lobby.. But, I managed to get the glitched/empty classes, which sucks because it cleared out my first custom class that I glitched 3 attachments and 6 perks onto.. but oh well..

Just go to zombies, and then back to multiplayer and it will go back. It is just a mess up that happens sometimes with other glitches too.

DoS ElliotFRA

DoS ElliotFRA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you press A with a second controller signed on a silver account, he starts an game with the silver account. My silver account has play online

JackFX

JackFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Xbox steps so far...
  1. Click System Link
  2. Hover over Create Game
  3. Press Y and go to Friends List & find a friend you can join with the green arrow
  4. Hover over Join Session in Progress
  5. Press A then keep mashing A to lag until you get into the Custom game lobby with a count down.
  6. This is where we need to get next by starting a game.
I can get it to count down, then it throws me into another lobby.. So we gotta find out how to get friends into the lobby..

Updated my post on how i get it to work.. I can get it to count down but it always merges me with another lobby. I still can't invite anyone
this just puts me in a system link lobby

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I still can't get the custom match xp glitch to work on Xbox. I am able to lock the lobby but when I do the next step it just puts me in a custom game not saying waiting for people just a normal custom game with my settings.

Top Bottom
Login
Register