Patched Fountain God mode! Crazy insta kill Zombies glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

denisar

Reaction score
W

Why would the pink fountain make it faster? It goes off very quick and randomly? Mine keeps bugging out very quickly since the patch and im trying to think of ways to fix it. Split screen with guest and self revive token once it bugs out?
It goes faster because the green fountain next to it is activated more often compared to the other ones I think and you are right in the center of the main spawning points, you kill zombies from the front and back. Another advantage the zombie respawn never fails. Use the pink fountain, just be careful not to stand still in the air. Going to scene 82, you can put 90 keys in about 3 hours and 40 minutes.
Sorry my english, I use a translator, I do not understand your questions very well.

kv007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It goes faster because the green fountain next to it is activated more often compared to the other ones I think and you are right in the center of the main spawning points, you kill zombies from the front and back. Another advantage the zombie respawn never fails. Use the pink fountain, just be careful not to stand still in the air. Going to scene 82, you can put 90 keys in about 3 hours and 40 minutes.
Sorry my english, I use a translator, I do not understand your questions very well.
What about using a volk corruption or mk2 weapon or a jackpot varient. Does more score or xp give u more keys or is it based on rounds?

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about using a volk corruption or mk2 weapon or a jackpot varient. Does more score or xp give u more keys or is it based on rounds?
Basically if you go high rounds simply by letting the crocodile kill all the zombies, you will get less keys than if you where to go the same amount of rounds by shooting the zombies in the head. 
I went to level 60 and got 62 keys. This was with me killing a few zombies but mostly I used traps and the gator.

kv007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay thanks, my xbox is getting really slow around round 40+. How do u fix that? Clear cache?

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to thank cupp for allowing me to hit lvl 420 woot woot lol. Still gonna sit in the glitch for this DXP weekend to bank more xp. Kinda sad it glitches at 199 and won't spawn any more zombies:frown:

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not patched. Just doesn't give you got mode. You just standing there and can't move and zombies still hit you.
Source: Personal Experience

DragonRay

Reaction score
So has this been patches then? Ive gottan the basketball part down a couple times but when im lining up the fountains if the fountain sends me up it unequips the trap and doesnt work then.

SaVz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So has this been patches then? Ive gottan the basketball part down a couple times but when im lining up the fountains if the fountain sends me up it unequips the trap and doesnt work then.
Patched

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
It's patched but IIRC you had to unequip the trap yourself then rewind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom